Got A Bumpout Balcony On Island, but...

ManhattanCruiser

I booked C622 on the Island, it's the most forward bumpout in the aft section port side... but for some reason the deckplan makes it look as though the cabin is much smaller than other balcony cabins. Does anyone know if this is true... or just a lazy graphic designer at Princess. :)

the cabin itself is the same size as other minis....the balcony may be smaller than other balconies but still quite nice :)

Thanks Roohound... but I think you might be thinking of another cabin... C622 is a Balcony room, not a Mini. I sure HOPE it's the size of a mini though. :)

Oh, sorry, I forget there are balcnoies between the minis

I remember seeing the balcony cabins when I'd walk by in the AM and they were being cleaned.....they didn't look any smaller than any other balcony room I've seen. I know when I saw the deck plans I was convinced our mini was going to be smaller but it wasn't the case at all.

I hope that rings true for you :)

Manhattan - the two rooms immediately adjacent to you are wheelchair accessible rooms which look to be larger than the rest of the doubles along the corridor. Look again - I think that is what you are seeing. I had to check it out because I am on the Coral in the last (corner) bumpout balcony at the front of the ship - just opposite you, so to speak, and I wondered if my room were "smaller" too. I think it's just because you are comparing your room with an accessible room.

Archived