A. Goldstein's office response to e-mail

39august

Mmm if it had nothing to do with me, maybe you could refrain from quoting me in your comments...................interesting :rolleyes:

You just went completely off on some random rabbit trail on this one.

The Mr. Fancypants/mundane problems had nothing to do with you. I'm not sure you needed to have spent this much effort justifying your Pinnacle status or your complaints.

Just an FYI but the number of PC Members to date is closer to 800+.

Another FYI, but PC Members get the same benefits prior to boarding that D+ Members. We get the same number of amenities as those with 525 points receive. And we select from the same list.

The only thing on board that sets a PC Member apart from any other C&A Level member (unless they are wearing their pin, of course) is the Gold SeaPass Card that is issued. The on board benefits could be breakfast in a special location, special seating at shows and priority tendering. There are probably more that I am sure others will add.

When my husband and I cruise, nobody knows what C&A level we are when we are walking around the ship...........and that's exactly the way we like it.

Thank you. Like I said, I just Googled it and searched here, but didn't find any hard numbers. Like the other poster said, still a very small percentage. A very small number.

However, nothing else you said applies to my comment. I'm talking about getting personal responses to your inquiries or at least ones commissioned by higher-ups, if not personally written by them. I'm not talking about special things you receive on board.

Although, the only Pinnacle member I've ever met (at least that I knew) was pretty much a walking 300' billboard for being a Pinnacle member. She had jewelry on with it, she mentioned about every 4.1 seconds, she mentioned it repeatedly to the staff, etc. She was an obnoxious person to be around. We heard about how rich she was and how blessed she was to be rich and how much she cruised and how she was an authority on everything and how important she was and how rich she was, just in case we missed it the first time, and on and on and on. I think the word Pinnacle is tattooed under her eyelids, so that every time she blinks she was reminded to mention it.

I doubt that is reflective of all members, but I know from reading here enough that it isn't completely off-base for a decent portion of them.

Mmm if it had nothing to do with me, maybe you could refrain from quoting me in your comments...................interesting :rolleyes:

My comments pertained to you, thus the quote. I quoted many people.

The Mr. Fancypants/mundane problems part you just decided was directly about you.

Thank you. Like I said, I just Googled it and searched here, but didn't find any hard numbers. Like the other poster said, still a very small percentage. A very small number.

However, nothing else you said applies to my comment. I'm talking about getting personal responses to your inquiries or at least ones commissioned by higher-ups, if not personally written by them. I'm not talking about special things you receive on board.

Although, the only Pinnacle member I've ever met (at least that I knew) was pretty much a walking 300' billboard for being a Pinnacle member. She had jewelry on with it, she mentioned about every 4.1 seconds, she mentioned it repeatedly to the staff, etc. She was an obnoxious person to be around. We heard about how rich she was and how blessed she was to be rich and how much she cruised and how she was an authority on everything and how important she was and how rich she was, just in case we missed it the first time, and on and on and on. I think the word Pinnacle is tattooed under her eyelids, so that every time she blinks she was reminded to mention it.

I doubt that is reflective of all members, but I know from reading here enough that it isn't completely off-base for a decent portion of them.

Almost all of the Pinnacles I have met are very nice and not at all like the one that you encountered. Unfortunately there were 4 that were VERY unkind to us.

As far as replies from Adam Goldstein: I have written his office a few times but all of mine were to compliment crew members. I received responses to all of them. Whether or not they were pinned by him personally was not key to my appreciating the response.

I'm going to agree that Mr. Goldstein's "executive team" is both very prompt and very able to handle a situation.

I had a couple of problems on my last Explorer cruise (I'd link it but I don't want to hijack this thread with the noise) and the response was extremely prompt and satisfactory.

BTW, I am "only" Platinum" so C&A status ain't it. LOL

Honestly, I can't imagine that a busy CEO gets involved in the daily email complaints or comments. There must be hundreds each day. How would he/she have time to run the company?

Does anyone ( I guess except those who are Mr. Goldstein's BFF's) actually think that the email address posted on line is really his direct email address? He seems to have a competent and (more importantly) empowered staff to answer the constant flow of inquiries.

M

Exactly! Adam Goldstein is not reading his emails but his competent team is handling complaints and concerns. I have emailed twice and both times received a timely response.

If your email is not trivial, you will receive either an email or phone call regardless of status.

Exactly! Adam Goldstein is not reading his emails but his competent team is handling complaints and concerns. I have emailed twice and both times received a timely response.

If your email is not trivial, you will receive either an email or phone call regardless of status.

This is exactly correct. A couple of years ago I emailed Mr. Goldstein's office following a very disturbing episode that happened to us that I wanted them aware of. Exactly 20 minutes after I hit the "send" on my computer, I received a call from one of Mr. Goldstein's team. We are only low-level Diamonds;)