Carnival Login

GoofyDog

Yes, for many months now. I log in and it always brings me back to the login page even though it states I am logged in at the top of the page. I just wait about an hour, play some games, go back to the Carnival page and Manage tab, and I am in. I have seen other posts where people are having problems.

Finally closed my browser and re-opened and it worked. Can't believe how low the price on our Splendor Oct 24th cruise is now. I hope people don't bood and we can get an upgrade! :)

Fingers crossed for you.

Happy sailing!!!

While adding another booking a few days ago I had trouble logging in. I was on the phone with a PVP and he told me they were working on their website but told me how to log in through a different way and it worked. You scroll down to the bottom of the page where you see a menu going across. Under ALREADY BOOKED you will see Manage My Cruises, click on that and it will let you log in.

Is anyone else having issues logging into Carnival's website?

I was having trouble checking my VIFP offers for a while. Once I log in I would get the screen that appears to be loading and it never loaded.

I discovered that if you scroll to the BOTTOM of the page and select the area of the website you want to access (ie VIFP Special offers, etc) it goes through just fine. It just always got stuck when I try to enter the website via the upper log-in areas. USE THE BOTTOM ;)