Next Dive Grand Cayman in about 200 days.

BillOh

I mentioned some time ago I had back surgery in January and couldn't dive on my southern Caribbean cruise last May. I finally did get clearance to get back in the water, so I did a pool dive with an instructor and everything was fine. My next cruise is with non-diving friends on Freedom going to Labadee (no diving) Fallmouth, (I've not heard of any good diving here), Grand Caymen, and Cozumel.

I had heard of the shore dive near the port at Grand Caymen and was planning on doing that. I finally did see that its offered through Royal Carribean. Normally I prefer to go private, but reports are Royal has begun letting people off the ship first if your on their excursions. I want to dive early and then meet my friends on shore later for whatever they want to do so I relented and signed up for Royals dive. I'll let you know how it goes.

I know there is good diving in Cozumel, but maybe next time. We are going to the resot Nachi Cocum for the day. I don't know if any diving is available there or not. I can't wait to get back under the Caribbean! My last Royal dive was canceled in Coco Cay in Oct of 2013.