Is rate locked in at time of deposit?

Kokomo91165

I am booked as a solo under the BOGHO sale and have just found out my mother wants to join me! Needless to say, very excited. Just curious if the BOGHO pricing I locked in when booking wil apply to her or will the entire booking now be charged at the prevailing rate?

I'm being told different things depending on who I talk to at crown and anchor society.

Thanks!

I am booked as a solo under the BOGHO sale and have just found out my mother wants to join me! Needless to say, very excited. Just curious if the BOGHO pricing I locked in when booking wil apply to her or will the entire booking now be charged at the prevailing rate?

I'm being told different things depending on who I talk to at crown and anchor society.

Thanks!

Unless your mother is replacing someone already on the booking, they will likely use prevailing rates.

Keep calling back until you get the answer you want. Seriously, you get so many different answers. Based on the recent threads, anytime you add a person the cruise is repriced. But BOGOHO is still going on so the repricing may not be so bad.

Keep calling back until you get the answer you want. Seriously, you get so many different answers. Based on the recent threads, anytime you add a person the cruise is repriced. But BOGOHO is still going on so the repricing may not be so bad.

Sad at how true this is.

I did this just recently to add my mom to a cruise I was booked on. They repriced it to cost about $500 more. I was not happy. But with the never ending sale I was able to put a hold on a different room online, call in and transfer the deposit to the held booking and that had the BOGOHO rate. Best part was it was a better room & a much better deal, so long story short, keep trying if you need to add someone. But they will reprice & you will lose the BOGOHO rate, at least that's what I was told & what happened to me. Also, I don't think this sale will ever end, so you could just try doing what I did!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I called to inquire about this a few months back and was told my price was locked in. I also booked solo and got an exceptional rate.

Even though they told me my rate would remain the same, that was the complete opposite of experiences I read on this board.

I'm doing a back to back and may have someone join me on each leg. I'll update my experience when they finally book.