Suntan Lotion that wont burn eyes when swimming?

KinTx

Both of these are great suggestions. I normally use a high SPF of at least 45 on my face. Last year we were on the VOS and when I got in the solarium pool and started swimming around my eyes started burning and then my husband had to get out and get me a towel. It was kind of embarrassing. Im trying to not run into that problem on our cruise next week.

icon_smile.gif

Thanks again!

I'm not clear on what product you're looking for. In your header, you ask about suntan lotion but in the body of the message you mention that you're looking for sun protection.

Which one is it?

If you're looking for a suntan lotion, I can't recommend anything, since I don't use one.

If you're looking for sunblock, then I recommend buying one made for children. They generally have the best protection from the sun and won't sting if it gets in your eyes.

I always use kids stuff on my face because my eyes are very sensitive.

Jane

There are several sunblocks that are " sport" formulas that are made for active people who sweat more or get wet. These won't burn your eyes or run down your forehead. I just want to find one that doesn't take the nailpolish off my nails!

Missyal

Missyal,

I've never had a sunblock that removes my nailpolish, however, I have had problems with it removing the color from the leather handles of my handbag. I had to have them dyed back to color by the manufacturer. What a pain that was!

Archived