Chinese Citizens

Elsisi

I have a friend who will be coming back go the USA soon from China. His boyfriend will be coming with him on a visitors visa. He wants to take a cruise to Mexico while the boyfriend is here. Will the boyfriend have to get a special visa to go to Mexico?

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting into Mexico isn't the only thing to worry about. He also needs to worry about getting back into the US. His visa may not allow multiple entries.

I'd advise them to contact the State Department concerning his US visa and the Mexican Embassy or a local consulate to determine if he will need a visa to visit Mexico.

Assuming it is ok, I'd then tell them to make sure and bring documentation along both when booking the cruise and at embarkation.

I have a strong feeling he won't be able to re-enter the US on his current visa, but I would ask the State Department to be sure.

He doesn't need a visa to visit Mexico. And if his visitor visa is not expired, he is okay to come back to the state too. i.e. If he holds a valid Chinese passport and valid US B2 visa, then he has no problem.

Edited by Peppa26