applying egift cards to account?

cruzinlisa

Back when Carnival had the Father's day promotion, I bought an egift card and got a $20 promotional gift card (also electronic). I applied the regular gift card to my balance but kept the $20 so we could have some money on the ship. We are sailing in just a couple of weeks so now I am trying to figure out use the card. I thought maybe I could buy some cruise cash with it, so it would go onto my account or even something for the room but I did not see an option to pay with gift card. Do I just have to wait to get onto the ship and then apply it to my account? Do you have to physically go to guest services to do so or can it be done at the kiosk. We have FTTF so its not that big of a deal to go to guest services, but I would rather not if there is another way.

Totally correct...the eGift card states the exact same thing: To redeem towards activities/shore excursions or onboard gifts, drinks and fun, print and bring this e-card to the Guest Services Desk on board your cruise ship so it can be credited towards your Sail & Sign account.

Back when Carnival had the Father's day promotion, I bought an egift card and got a $20 promotional gift card (also electronic). I applied the regular gift card to my balance but kept the $20 so we could have some money on the ship. We are sailing in just a couple of weeks so now I am trying to figure out use the card. I thought maybe I could buy some cruise cash with it, so it would go onto my account or even something for the room but I did not see an option to pay with gift card. Do I just have to wait to get onto the ship and then apply it to my account? Do you have to physically go to guest services to do so or can it be done at the kiosk. We have FTTF so its not that big of a deal to go to guest services, but I would rather not if there is another way.

Someone will come along that knows for certain, but I'm pretty sure I've read that you can add these to your sail & sign at the kiosks. Hope so, 'cause I have enough for our Cheers package, and didn't get FTTF!

You can add these to your account from the Sail & Sign Kiosks as well. Its super easy and without the hassle of waiting inline at Guest Services.

I agree ... We applied 2 e-gift cards at the kiosks and it was really easy. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums