FTTF- What are my chances?

hotpinkchica14

Keep checking frequently. They may open more or some might become available from cancelations especially after final payment date. I kept a tab open to FTTF in my browser and just refreshed 3-4 times a day to get all 8 of ours.

I really want FTTF and my cruise leaves in 107 days. Of course it is sold out but what is my chance that one will open up. We just decided to book this cruise in the last 2 weeks. Has anyone been successful in getting a FTTF once they have been sold out?

We booked our cruise in July (about 90 days out) and FTTF was sold out. Within a week a few had opened up (which I snatched up) then went sold out again and then two more open and finally it has been sold out since mid Aug. I would say there is a chance, but you have to continue to look. Hope it works out.

Happy sailing

Send an email to shoreexcursions@carnival.com with your booking number. I also added ship and sail date but you probably wouldn't need to. This is the email I got!

Good news!!

A handful of additional space for your sailing is in process of being added for this date... should be available in about 2 minutes....

Please act fast, as these too will quickly sell out again. ☺

Wishing you a wonderful cruise,

Best Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Lines

We are cruising over thanksgiving and were told there were too many platinum and diamonds therefore no more would be released. But I kept watching, several times a day, and they did release a few. I got ours but have not seen them release anymore. So be vigilant about checking several times a day and hopefully you will get lucky.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've been trying to purchase it for a few weeks for my son, who is cruising with us in December (New Years Eve), and it's been sold out for the Dream. I check several times and day, and was just now able to purchase it, and when I added it to the cart it said only 5 left. I would just keep checking every day!