Carnival Breeze Honeymoon Suggestions?

Hi

My husband and I are on the Breeze in January for our "honeymoon" (2 1/2 years late).

Western Caribbean Itinerary-Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios

Any suggestions for "Honeymoon specific" activities on the boat or in ports that could make our trip feel like a honeymoon as opposed to just a vacation? I'm sure we'll have an awesome time no matter what, but thought I'd see what everyone thought! But, perhaps all the honeymoon activities just stay in the cabin....;)

Thanks

We just renewed our vows on the Breeze...

Eat at the steakhouse one night

Take a spa stateroom or a spa pass

Have fun like kids - play mini golf, go to outside movies, buy candies in Cherry on Top!

Happy honeymoon!:D

We got married on a 4 night cruise so my new husband and I each planned two special dates to take place at midnight each night...just the two of us...we had fun with it and it was a special time for us. We swiped food from the buffet and had a private picnic on a nice, quiet, dark deck one night, he had the piano player sing our wedding songs at the piano bar one night, we convinced the crew to leave a hot tub open one night for "just a little longer" so we could have the hot tub to ourselves (we didn't take advantage, they just closed all the others up and then came back closed ours last) and then we had "private" dancing in our stateroom one night to our wedding CD's. It was a lot of fun, planning and surprising each other with our plans and it was definitely special.