Bar Menu ?

beachmonger

I don't believe Princess has anything like that.

Your best bet is to check with PAX as they get back. Some save thier Patters and from week to week the DOD's stay the same on a daily basis. As far as pricing the PAX can also give you an idea of what the current rates are.

Happy Sailing!!!

Mark D.

If princess does not have a bar menu how do passengers know how much drinks are....or do they not care since they are on vaction.

QUOTE]

serene, I think you hit the nail on the head - most don't care since they are on vacation :D They advertise the Drink of the Day in the patter and they are usually somewhere around $4-$5. which includes the souvineer glass. We both drink wine which I think cost around $4 a glass + tip. Don't know about mixed drinks, etc.

I never heard anyone complain - that is for sure:cool:

I am a bit curmudgeonly (?) about drink menus without prices on them (and some other things, I admit. ;) ) You see it in restaurants all the time now. It is a losing battle, but it torques me off. I have even asked the waiter to please bring me a drink menu with prices on it. Blank stare of course. Usually I just ask the price of whatever I'm thinking of having, which can come off as cheap. And the answer is often, "I dunno exactly, most drinks run from, like, five to eight dollars. I'd have to check with the bartender." Arrrggghhh. :cool:

The last time I DIDN'T ask, about a month ago, the Singapore Sling was $11!

I have even wondered if restaurants sometimes have 2 prices for the same drink: big price if you don't ask, and smaller price if you do. I HAVE been charged 3 different prices for the same kind of beer.

OK, I'll quit whining now. (Sniff....) :o

Hi Princess does have Bar Menus. Each bar has one and there is another "on deck" menu. On the Coral, Island and Caribbean "Crooners" menu is awesome.

I have a Deck Menu from the Coral last October...so let me see if I can help.:)

Signature Cocktails: Princess Colada, Long Island Iced Tea, Sour Apple Daiquiri and the Ultimate Mai Tai are $4.75

Favorite Cocktails (Most of the DODs) are $3.95 (small size)

Power Booster Smoothies: $5.00

Fresh Fruit Smoothies: $4.50

Speciality Margaritas: $5.50

Wines and Champagnes: $4.50 - $6.50

Imported Beers (Becks, Becks Light, Bass Ale, Dos Equis) $3.50

Grolsch and Guiness Stout $4.95

Domestic Beers (Bud, Bud Light,Coors, Coors Light, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Light $3.25

Let me know if you'd like the prices for the Premium Liquors....

The "bar menu" is multi-page, square, folded cardstock and is found on the tables in Horizon Cafe, Cafe Caribe, lounges, etc. It lists beers, wines, liquors, mixed drinks, coffee drinks, etc. with prices.

I think this is probably what Cruzdiva is referring to. I haven't seen it posted on a cruise information website.

Chris

Archived