Aqua and Blu Question

Scott2.0

Hi Papaflamingo:) we are on the same cruise and have a very friendly

roll call...please come say hello:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1943909

Thanks Lois R. I'll check out the roll call. We are traveling with close friends with whom we cruise frequently. This will be our first Celebrity Cruise and I am really looking forward to it. Just did my XPress Pass! Am really excited now!

I don't think this is true either. I think you must pre-pay grats if you are in Blu, just as any other select dinner.

Anyone else confirm?

Happy sailing,

Jenna

You dont not have to prepay grats. We thought you had to also. But I found out different here on CC. It is their great software system. If you want to prepay pick Select Dining when booking. If you dont want to prepay pick early or late dining. As Blu is your dining room early or late dining does not mean anything.

As to reservations. You cant get them. We had a favorite table of 4. They would save it as long as they could. In 2 cruises we had the same table a but 1 night.

As to Blu. Great service and people. I'm just not that fond of the food. But we have booked another cruise in Aqua. Richard