For my husband..non formal nights

What is appropriate attire for him?

Lisa icon_smile.gif

Monarch of the Seas - 1994

Royal Majesty - 1996

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2004;5;9;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until VICTORY is ours 5/9/04

<MARQUEE>A day at sea is better than any day at work</MARQUEE>

A nice pair of slacks, or Dockers with a collared shirt (dress shirt or golf type shirt)is a safe choice for casual nights. Informal is listed a sports coat with a tie. I've never had any luck with the tie thing with my DH, but he's never been out of place without one on informal nights. I think a nice quality T, think silk, with a sports coat looks good too.

Just stay away from too casual, they do request no jeans or T-shirts. I think I'm lucky, my DH and son let me choose their dinner attire. That way, I can dress all of us so we compliment each other, photos look great that way.

Kathy

Informal and casual are different attires. Informal is a sport coat, collard shirt and slacks. Casual is sans sport coat and a polo shirt will do.

One of my favorite dh outfits for a casual dinner at a restaurant in the spring/summer or on a cruise is a white collared shirt with long sleeves that are slightly rolled back in cotton or linen, khakis, black soft, slip-ons with no socks and a black belt.

I don't think we'll have to worry about informal on our Carnival cruise. It's casual or formal. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me! icon_eek.gif

Good luck to you.

Karen icon_wink.gif

Carnival Miracle 10/24/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;10;24;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived