Celebrity become more solo-friendly!

heidik

As a solo cruiser, I was very pleased to see that Celebrity is now offering additional Captain's Club perks for solos effective this past July......nice! I'd love to sail Celebrity for all my cruises, but paying 200% all the time is really tough....it's nice to see Celebrity looking to us solos! :)

p.s. sorry for the typo in the subject line (that I cannot correct....) It should have read: Celebrity has become more solo-friendly!

Edited by heidik
typo in subject line!

I agree I think it is a great thing for Celebrity to do.

Sadly Solo Trvellers pay twice as much as the rest if us, so only makes sense they get double points.

Now if only Celebrity would build some ships in the future with Single Cabins, I'd be happy knowing I could cruise well into my old age (alone if I have to)

Cheers!

They have great last minute solos on the Celebrity Constellation in October (possibly other dates/cruises, did not look further) ;

Only 100% for a guarantee cabin, up to balcony (i.e. half of the normal cabin price for solo cruisers).

Edited by odysee

They have great last minute solos on the Celebrity Constellation in October (possibly other dates/cruises, did not look further) ;

Only 100% for a guarantee cabin, up to balcony (i.e. half of the normal cabin price for solo cruisers).

That is great. How do you find it?

Yeah Millenium has a great deal for single on their 10/12/2014 Asia sailing , instead of $2401 pp for 2 two people, it's $1669 for a single 2B cabin

The 5 single "deals" I see for Celebrity are all for October though

That is great. How do you find it?

Getting bored, feeling itchy to go on a cruise and looking around.

Saw good deals for guarantee cabins and to my surprise, when put in 1 person, the price per person stayed same ie was not marked up for whole cabin. Even my TA that I called then thought first it was a mistake, but he made final booking.

The 25 Oct sailing with Constellation has the best deals and starts at around $ 630 (incl. taxes, etc.) for inside cabin for 1 person - for a 11 day cruise this is a fantastic deal.

Edited by odysee