Reservations

We are on the ship in March. I would like to pre-book dinner reservations but I have no idea what entertainment options are on the ships and the times. I really would appreciate anyone who has pre-booked giving me an idea so I can decide what day and times to book in the different restaurants. I am in a conference on the cruise so I have to book around classes as well.

Thanks,

B

What a fantastic conference venue!

We have been in the same position booking meal times for our May AOTS cruise. Looking at show times others have posted (8.30 - but that's on the first few QOTS itineraries , so who can really tell?) we have booked around 5:45 - 6:00 on sea days and 7:00 on port days. It's all a bit of a gamble, but I would rather book now and at least get a reasonable time to try out all the dining options than wait until most of the slots have been taken!

It also looks like the main show may have an afternoon performance on sea days, so that's another option if there is overlap with the meal times chosen :)