250 points Latitude Gift timeline?

gerry1.10

If you don't get yours I'll gladly send you mine...

LOL. Is it that bad? I guess that is why I am not bothering calling them to find out. I do hear it is nothing to write home about.

Thanks. It did give me a good chuckle!

Edited by gerry1.10

I got 2 and sent one back. NCL should be embarrassed. That said I think the 500 point gift was worse ��

What? incredible! what is the 500 point gift? just curious.

perhaps we should lobby for a platinum plus category for more perks as it is so easy to reach platinum now.

thanks

perhaps we should lobby for a platinum plus category for more perks as it is so easy to reach platinum now.

thanks

Oh, I know exactly what you mean! I was just on the Getaway, and we had neary 60 platinum guests onboard! :eek: Sheesh...the place was literally overrun with platinum latitude members. :mad:

thanks

We tried to lobby. Many of us sent letters and emails. So many that they sent out a survey that had many of the options the members on CC had suggested. What ever the results nothing changed.

Drum roll please. The 500 point reward was a picture frame. It holds a giant 3x5 picture.

Can't wait for my 700 point reward after I get off the Sun canal cruise this month. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Edited by time2cruise1

The 250 milestone is an Atlas booklet.

The 500 milestone is a picture frame.

I have not seen the milestones after those posted yet.

I say bring back the clocks! Those are fun... And ironic at the same time...:D

coka

The 250 point gift is an atlas. It's on a shelf with another atlas we won at a trivia contest.

It took NCL about a month to send our gift (after then were reminded). Not worth the effort on my part. :rolleyes:

Too funny. I am not working towards 500 at all...got the picture frame as a "happy holidays to you" many years ago. Now those clocks....those clocks with the little fish hands are great...now that is a subliminal reminder it's time to book another Norwegian cruise every time you look at it...I have one in my boat, one on my vanity, and one next to my treadmill! Cruisecritic Jimswims tried to swipe one last time his family was at my house...I think I will wrap one up for his holiday present!

coka

Edited by coka

Oh, I know exactly what you mean! I was just on the Getaway, and we had neary 60 platinum guests onboard! :eek: Sheesh...the place was literally overrun with platinum latitude members. :mad:

If my math is correct, 40 out of 4000 guests, is only 1%. How is that overruning the place?

Too funny. I am not working towards 500 at all...got the picture frame as a "happy holidays to you" many years ago. Now those clocks....those clocks with the little fish hands are great...now that is a subliminal reminder it's time to book another Norwegian cruise every time you look at it...I have one in my boat, one on my vanity, and one next to my treadmill! Cruisecritic Jimswims tried to swipe one last time his family was at my house...I think I will wrap one up for his holiday present!

coka

The Coach frame they sent tears ago as a thank you was much nicer. At least it held a 5x7.

Edited by time2cruise1

We tried to lobby. Many of us sent letters and emails. So many that they sent out a survey that had many of the options the members on CC had suggested. What ever the results nothing changed.

Drum roll please. The 500 point reward was a picture frame. It holds a giant 3x5 picture.

Can't wait for my 700 point reward after I get off the Sun canal cruise this month. :)

While I am still "happy" cruising with NCL I can't help but notice more and more costs cutting. The most noticeable one is the quality of food in their complimentary dinings, specially in their meat cuts. For example, essentially no more carvings (replaced by panini sandwiches on most of the days) during lunch at the garden cafe (at least on my recent Alaska Sun sailing). Lots of chicken and ground beef and lower end meats. No more ribs or even roast beef. (note I am referring to lunch offerings only)

My point is perhaps NCL should do away with those Latitude milestone gifts as a cost cutting since it seems nobody is impress with them. The cause and effect have essentially been very negative and has been ridiculed.

Instead they should really reconsider adding a Platinum + category. I would even dare to suggest revamping all the perks offered by perhaps removing some benefits from one category and add on more to loyal customers who are at the 250+ point level.

NCL, are you listening?

How about another bottle of wine or even a $50 credit? My TA gives me a $25 credit when I get back to put on any cruise I have booked with them , now that is a real gift.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

How about another bottle of wine or even a $50 credit? My TA gives me a $25 credit when I get back to put on any cruise I have booked with them , now that is a real gift.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Forums mobile app

what about something like dinner for 2 with wine at cagney at your next sailing. i think that would be more welcomed than the current gifts.

The 250 milestone is an Atlas booklet.

The 500 milestone is a picture frame.

I have not seen the milestones after those posted yet.

I say bring back the clocks! Those are fun... And ironic at the same time...:D

coka

I have two of those little clocks! Those were fun indeed!

Too funny. I am not working towards 500 at all...got the picture frame as a "happy holidays to you" many years ago. Now those clocks....those clocks with the little fish hands are great...now that is a subliminal reminder it's time to book another Norwegian cruise every time you look at it...

coka

Love my little clock!

what about something like dinner for 2 with wine at cagney at your next sailing. i think that would be more welcomed than the current gifts.

That would be nice. Although then everyone would be complaining because you have to book another cruise in order to receive it.....

That would be nice. Although then everyone would be complaining because you have to book another cruise in order to receive it.....

Exactly. What ever the reward it should enhance your next cruise. Getting guests back on the ship is the purpose of any loyalty program.