Is Sponge-Bob on the Norwegian Jewel?

Disneycruisers

YES!

SpongeBob & Patrick, Wanda & Cosmo (Fairly OddParents), Dora & Diego....

It is not obnoxious and I think that if you didn't go to the Nick events or stumble into any of them you might not realize it is a Nick boat at all.

All the events are clearly listed in the dailies.

DSC_0230_zpsdd4af52b.jpgDSC_0221_zps4b0cd841.jpg

Love the photos.

I know it sounds crazy, but we're sailing with our 20 year-old daughter and her best friends, who love having photos taken with characters. They loved (and still do) Disney characters, and were HUGE Sponge-Bob fans when they were in elementary school.:)

Absolutely the Nick characters are on the Jewel. My daughter had a wonderful time with all of the parties and activities they had that involved them. The dance party at the end was the best because of how many characters they had at it.

PC210638-M.jpg

PC210637-M.jpg

PC210636-M.jpg

PC210633-M.jpg

PC210632-M.jpg

PC210631-M.jpg

You will also see them during the sailaway party and they will do a little dance on the pool deck and greet the kids before hand.

PC150274-M.jpg

They will have a day that will be a meet & greet with a few characters (with other meet & greet days in the following days, so you will go multiple times during the cruise to meet different characters). They will hand you a napkins with their autograph on it for a keepsake.

PC260104-M.jpg

PC160088-M.jpg

They do allow you to use your own camera to take pictures during this (but YOU are not allowed to take the picture, they will take your camera and take the picture for you). However, be aware that it will be on a green screen and they later add the scenery to the picture that you have to purchase from the photo shop.

You will also find a day that they have a "craft" that they meet and they do a little dance with the kids (all the nursery rhyme songs) and then they get a tee shirt to color and wear for pictures.

IMG_0341-M.jpg

IMG_0344-M.jpg

IMG_0351-M.jpg

They do have other things, but these are what we went to and they kept us more than busy for the week.

The Jewel has Nickleodeon Prime Time Slime as well. They staged it like the TV show once in the Stardust, and then had another up by the pool. The Nickleodeon staff are really great. We got picked to participate in the PTS in the Stardust, and my kids really enjoyed it. It was the highlight of the trip.

The Jewel has Nickleodeon Prime Time Slime as well. They staged it like the TV show once in the Stardust, and then had another up by the pool. The Nickleodeon staff are really great. We got picked to participate in the PTS in the Stardust, and my kids really enjoyed it. It was the highlight of the trip.

Oh gosh yes. I forgot all about that. It was a lot of fun to watch. They picked my daughter out of the audience to be a "helper", but she was the very first one to be picked and had no idea what they were doing and chickened out (she was only 5 at the time). Then after she seen what was going on, she raised her hand and jumped up and down over and over trying to get picked and they never did pick her again. She was sad.

PC170177-M.jpg

We did see them doing the slime time games up on the deck one evening as well. We got up there a little too late to join in on that one as well. It looked like a lot of fun for the kids. :)