Christmas Eve Snorkeling

Domino D

Looking for advice on a good snorkeling excursion to take on Christmas Eve. Travelling with my wife and son (21).

We are on the Sunshine, and Carnival is offering "Golden Eagle", "Tiki Hut", something called "Ultimate Speed Glass Bottom boat" (this is listed as Seafari on other sites), and Rhino Rider. Is one of these better than the others?

I see a lot of private operators listed in other posts, and am wondering do those of you with more experience on St Marteen think all the operators will be open Christmas Eve?

What operators have some of you used recently with good results?

Has anyone booked excursions through this site that. They are hosted at Divi Little Bay Resort.

http://www.stmaarten-activities.com/index.php/cruise-ship-select-tours

I have used Aquamania many times over the years and never had any issues with them. They have their main office and operation at the Simpson Bay marina and that's where we have always taken our excursions from. The 2nd site is at Divi on Little Bay and it's only been around a couple of years.

I have used Aquamania many times over the years and never had any issues with them. They have their main office and operation at the Simpson Bay marina and that's where we have always taken our excursions from. The 2nd site is at Divi on Little Bay and it's only been around a couple of years.

Thanks again Karysa. We are trying to decide between beach day Grand Turk and snorkeling in St Marteen, or snorkeling in Grand Turk and beach day in St Marteen.

Thanks again Karysa. We are trying to decide between beach day Grand Turk and snorkeling in St Marteen, or snorkeling in Grand Turk and beach day in St Marteen.

I love St. Maarten for many reasons and the beaches are one of them, and the snorkeling is not. ;):)