Carnival Inspiration 11/26 to Grand Cayman/Cozumel..Excursion HELP!

Jaxgal

:confused: Having a hard time deciding on what excursions to take. If you have taken this cruise before or have been to GC or Cozumel, what have you done and was it worth the $$? We are trying to keep it within the $-$$ price range...My husband and I both snorkel and love the beach....thanks in advance!! ;)

if you book your excursions privately you can definetly find great tours in that range.

Have a look at stingray city on a catamaran in Grand Cayman for $34 superb trip, much better then the one we did hte year before through carnival.

In Cozumel have a look at http://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com there are quite a few options in that range, included the all inclusive beach break at Nachi Cocom!

sailed the inspiration a few years ago when she went on the 7 nt sail. gr cayman, ya will be tendered to shore. the tender we were to get on broke, so they had to get another one, meaning everyone still on the ship would be delayed about an hour. sucked. finally got to shore, went to stringray city!!! this is amazing. other than swimming with dolphins in the wils, this is the coolest thing we have done on a ship excursion. they come right up to u like little puppy dogs. they know we have food! the water is clear and only about 4 ft deep. really a good one!!! cozumel, i did a snuba dive....i assumed we would go to a reef on a bost. wrong. go in from shore, a few fish and chunks of coral. no biggie. no reef. went to chankanaab after the dive. this is nice. about 10 bucks for a taxi and i think it was 10 bucks to get in, it is a park. they offer snorkeling which is good, swim with dolphins, have a litle hut that sells food. nice place. lot to see.

Archived