Question re: Rotation Dining on Dream

robyn525600

Hi there! Going on my first Disney cruise this May on the Dream. Question, with the rotation dining, will everyone see the "show" in the Animators Palate no matter what night you are there? Thanks for you help! :)

Yes.

Everyone will dine in each of the 3 dining rooms once during the cruise (3 night cruise). When you are in Animator's Palate, you see the show.

On a 4 night cruise you do repeat one dining room. Currently the rotation on the 4 night Dream is 1223 (AEER; ERRA; RAAE). The repeated night (night 3) is Pirate night (except it wasn't on our recent cruise - due to weather considerations they switched pirate night to night 2).

Great, thank you! That was a concern of ours that we would miss the Animators Palate show because I read in a review that they only do it one night but perhaps they meant they were only in that restaurant one night. Thanks again!

Well, they DO do it only one night (typically the first night you are in there), but everyone is in there at least one night every cruise. :D

You would only miss the show if you schedule Palo or Remy for the same night that you are scheduled to dine in AP. Or do room service, Cabanas, or poolside quick serve for dinner that night.

Since usually Night 4 is Pirate Night, the Animator's Palate show is Nights 1, 2, and 4.

I think you meant to say that Pirate night is typically night 3 on a 4 night cruise. Although on ours it was night 2, due to weather concerns.

Edited by Shmoo here

Well, they DO do it only one night (typically the first night you are in there), but everyone is in there at least one night every cruise. :D

You would only miss the show if you schedule Palo or Remy for the same night that you are scheduled to dine in AP. Or do room service, Cabanas, or poolside quick serve for dinner that night.

I think you mean once per night (not one night), although come to think of it, the show is performed twice per night to accomodate the early and late seating. Enjoy! ;)

Edited by Got2GoGo

Just know that if you're on a 3 night sailing and you're in Animator's on Pirate Night you may want to switch. On a 4 night it doesn't matter unless you're in Palo/Remy one night of Animator's and the other is Pirate Night. If this happens you can try requesting a rotation change as soon as you board, or change your Palo/Remy res.

Just keep in mind the "show" in Animators is not where you draw something and it comes to life. That only happens on the 7 night cruises. I was waiting and waiting for it and was disappointed. We had RAAE rotation which I did like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on the Dream and Fantasy, we thought the second night was even more fun than the first.

On the Magic and Wonder, I felt it was quite overrated. Only the first night had anything. I do hope the new Magic changes involved changing what happens in Animator's as well. We'll soon see.

The "show" is done 6 times per 3/4 night Dream cruise. It is done at main and late seating on each of 3 nights. Each guest is assigned to one of those 6 shows based on your dining rotation. If you happen to be seated in Animator's for 2 nights, the show will only happen on one of those nights.

Just know that if you're on a 3 night sailing and you're in Animator's on Pirate Night you may want to switch. On a 4 night it doesn't matter unless you're in Palo/Remy one night of Animator's and the other is Pirate Night. If this happens you can try requesting a rotation change as soon as you board, or change your Palo/Remy res.

They don't do the show on Pirate Night on the 3 night cruise? That's surprising.