Specialty restaurant hours

flcruiser3

Does anyone know what time the specialty restaurants on the Epic open? I made my show reservations online today and the nights that I have reserved 7:00pm shows, the earliest I can get reservations at any specialty restaurant is 9:30pm. Do you think they are booked, or do they restrict reservations for 2 hours before and after your shows? We have a special needs son that needs to get to bed by 9:30 or 10:00, so I was hoping to eat at 5:00pm and then go to 7:00pm shows. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The first reservation in specialty restaurants will be 5:30 IIRC...(possibly 5:00).

They limit online reservations to a small percentage so people can still reserve once on board.

You should be able to make reservations for the time you like when you're on the ship.

Please keep in mind that a lot of people have purchased the Ultimate Dining Package lately and I've read folks having issues with Speciality Dining without reservations because of this deal!

What I would recommend is calling NCL and explaining your situation. They may give you better insight on current bookings or help you book better times for your family that you can't do online!

A bit additional info. I booked the first day and the first weee hours of the morning for my Epic sailing. The earliest I saw i could book a Specialty Restaurant was Teppanyaki at 5:30... all the rest were 6 pm.

Good Luck Edited by darkprayer