Oasis Press Conference time today

Mnrvguy

People really should have the proper information before starting such threads.

I had seen some place not sure if it was on CC or Facebook, that is why I asked. Am I wrong or is that part of what this forum is for... I asked and we all got the answer. However not the answer I/we wanted. :) the more I posts I read on this forum the more I am amazed on how rude people are!! So Sorry not all of us are All Knowing Diamond, Diamond +, Pinnacle Cruisers...

I had seen some place not sure if it was on CC or Facebook, that is why I asked. Am I wrong or is that part of what this forum is for... I asked and we all got the answer. However not the answer I/we wanted. :) the more I posts I read on this forum the more I am amazed on how rude people are!! So Sorry not all of us are All Knowing Diamond, Diamond +, Pinnacle Cruisers...

Wish there was a "Like" button for your post. People can be so rude, and what is the point of it? Why be rude? I guess some people just take their daily frustrations out on strangers.

Wish there was a "Like" button for your post. People can be so rude, and what is the point of it? Why be rude? I guess some people just take their daily frustrations out on strangers.

Agreed.

And sadly this isn't even one of the really bad threads.

Thanks for posting and asking as you did nothing wrong and a lot of folks are very interested on the "Top Secret" Oasis project.

For all the snarky posters on this thread, there is a reference to a "press moment" in this thread on page 241. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2030742&page=241

So I am not crazy.. :)

I did come across that one as well..

Just seems funny how Top Secret Royal is about Oasis.. Wonder if it is because Oasis/Allure are such loved and talked about ships they are not wanting to steal the thunder from Quantum...

\

Just seems funny how Top Secret Royal is about Oasis.. Wonder if it is because Oasis/Allure are such loved and talked about ships they are not wanting to steal the thunder from Quantum...

I was thinking the same thing. Oasis will be in service in a week, so everyone would already know about the changes since there's about a month time lag before the Quantum is in service. We all know in the media world and viewer attention spans that's an eternity! ;)

Edited by denamo