How do I contact Shore Excursions with a question?

L&J

If you care at ask the question here, one or more of the many knowledgeable folks here may be able to answer it for you. It's up to you.

You're right...people on here are probably more helpful! I'm looking at a Promo for a new excursion in Nassau called "Dolphin, Stingray Encounter & Beach Day." There are no reviews yet or they've been cleared out. It's only $49 for kids, $89 for adults. It says "meet the dolphins for 30 minutes." I want to know if we get a photo of us kissing the dolphin. There is a similar excursion for $135 that includes a swim in the same general area as the dolphins. Big price difference.

I also want to know why there is nothing at all in the description about stingrays, yet stingray is in the title of the excursion.

Lastly it says we can use our sail and sign cards on this 'private island'. Does the cheers program work here?

Can anyone help with these questions? Thanks.

You're right...people on here are probably more helpful! I'm looking at a Promo for a new excursion in Nassau called "Dolphin, Stingray Encounter & Beach Day." There are no reviews yet or they've been cleared out. It's only $49 for kids, $89 for adults. It says "meet the dolphins for 30 minutes." I want to know if we get a photo of us kissing the dolphin. There is a similar excursion for $135 that includes a swim in the same general area as the dolphins. Big price difference.

I also want to know why there is nothing at all in the description about stingrays, yet stingray is in the title of the excursion.

Lastly it says we can use our sail and sign cards on this 'private island'. Does the cheers program work here?

Can anyone help with these questions? Thanks.

Probably not. You can use your Sail and Sign cards on Pvt islands because they just write a tix and add it to your folio, when back on the ship. With cheers, they would need some sort of portable register to subtract the drinks you order from your day's allotment.

I just googled. There is a trip, but I'm guessing it's not through Carnival. For $124.99 it includes the ferry to the island. You choose a 30 minute encounter close up and get a photo. Or, a dolphin swim for 45 minutes in more general areas. There also is a beach. Sounds pretty pricey to me.

Probably not. You can use your Sail and Sign cards on Pvt islands because they just write a tix and add it to your folio, when back on the ship. With cheers, they would need some sort of portable register to subtract the drinks you order from your day's allotment.

That's what I figured too. I've never done the Cheers program so was unsure if they'd deduct it once back on the ship.

I just googled. There is a trip, but I'm guessing it's not through Carnival. For $124.99 it includes the ferry to the island. You choose a 30 minute encounter close up and get a photo. Or, a dolphin swim for 45 minutes in more general areas. There also is a beach. Sounds pretty pricey to me.

Yeah, Carnival offers that one too for $135. I'm wondering exactly what's included because $49 (or $89 adult) seems like a nice deal to meet a dolphin, but I'm curious why it's so cheap compared to the other one. I hate that there's no reviews yet.

Yeah, Carnival offers that one too for $135. I'm wondering exactly what's included because $49 (or $89 adult) seems like a nice deal to meet a dolphin, but I'm curious why it's so cheap compared to the other one. I hate that there's no reviews yet.

I don't know why but this made me giggle a little bit.

so I sent Carnival excursions the email this morning. They got back to me a little more than 30 minutes ago, stating they were posting MORE FTTF... And so they did... Got one... (should be the last one I need since I will be platinum after the current booked cruises). So appreciative of them letting me know this... and did tell them that.

I also would like to know what is the home port advisory listed in the excursions? It's listed for .01 per person? Is this just a notification that you are arriving back where you left from?

Near as we can figure out it's a place holder.

Many ports have tours that drop off at the airport. It's great for those with later flights.

so I sent Carnival excursions the email this morning. They got back to me a little more than 30 minutes ago, stating they were posting MORE FTTF... And so they did... Got one... (should be the last one I need since I will be platinum after the current booked cruises). So appreciative of them letting me know this... and did tell them that.

Which cruise of yours did they release them for? We're still waiting for more FTTF's to be released for our Feb cruise.

Dec 6, Liberty

Send them an email. They will respond.

I did, a few months ago. They said they get tons of these requests and it all depends on the number of diamonds and platinums cruising. I keep checking a few times per day.

We'll be in Nassau October 28th but for some reason they are not offering any of these Private Island excursions at their new island. Pretty disappointed. :(

That's odd!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app