La Paz and Loreto excursions

eclue

• 2 months later...
We are considering this excursion. How was it?

It was a lot of fun.

Went in March, the very end of their season, so there were only two smaller whale sharks. By smaller, both were pushing 20' long.

Only a few boats were in the area with us and we took turns swimming with them.

I happy that we did it. The only problem I had was getting back into the boat. I'm extremely short. It was easier when I had a rope to use.

Any info for private excursions in La Paz and/or Loreto? Interested in beach and/or snorkle activities...

Thanks in advance.

eclue:cool:

Google La Paz tours Mexico and/or Loreto tours Mexico, and you will get a lot of information including some from Trip Advisor.

Edited by swedish weave

It was a lot of fun.

Went in March, the very end of their season, so there were only two smaller whale sharks. By smaller, both were pushing 20' long.

Only a few boats were in the area with us and we took turns swimming with them.

I happy that we did it. The only problem I had was getting back into the boat. I'm extremely short. It was easier when I had a rope to use.

I'm 5' 2" so do you think I will have a problem? Did you feel safe? Thanks for your quick reply.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi fellow Princess cruisers. I too am scheduled to visit La Paz and Loreto this Spring. I have a friend that owns property just south of La Paz. Not an ex-pat... more of an entreprenuer. I asked what was the one thing he would do if visiting the area for the first time and he said hands down take a small boat or kayak to the whale shark snorkeling experience. Said he loved it, as did his wife and even the little ones.

Hi fellow Princess cruisers. I too am scheduled to visit La Paz and Loreto this Spring. I have a friend that owns property just south of La Paz. Not an ex-pat... more of an entreprenuer. I asked what was the one thing he would do if visiting the area for the first time and he said hands down take a small boat or kayak to the whale shark snorkeling experience. Said he loved it, as did his wife and even the little ones.

Thank you for the info. Sounds like a wonderful experience .:D

We are dying to do that however our cruise is the end of April, the last one to Mexico for the season. I think that's too late to see the whale sharks?