Cave tubing March: Cold water??

Mrs.Gosse

Hi, I THINK I am booking our family on this cruise for march 22nd (Princess) and Cave tubing sounds like it is right up everyones alley....except mine. I get freezing cold very easily and stress out in water. I am sure a life vest will make me totally calm but I am wondering about

1)the possibility of popping out of the tube.

2) The temp of the water

3) how long is the excursion

Thanks in advance for any help. I hope this is not a repeat, this is my first post in the Belize thread.

Just so you know, if you read up on the cavetubing sites, you'll find that they say the water that you are in are the same temperature all year round. I would have to look it up to see what that temperature is because I don't remember off the top of my head.

You also have to remember that your are still in the Caribbean (and the rain forest) and it's hot there no matter what time of year it is. Yes, they do have some cooler days or rainy days and any day could be different. But for the most part, it's hot and the refreshing water feels good. Of course depending on just "how hot" it is any day will probably also affect the way you "feel" the temp of the water. If it's extremely hot and humid out, the water is going to feel "warmer" to you even if it's not. If it happens to be a cooler day, the water might feel cooler even though it's the same temp...just a different atmosphere. :)

• 3 weeks later...
I hear that! I get cold easy so.... This is really the kind of thing my hubby and kids would like though.

I bring a wet suit when I travel and pack it with my snorkeling gear

Always prepared and always have a great time

No issues with cold water but since I'm from NH all other water seems like 90 lol

Sherry

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just so you know, if you read up on the cavetubing sites, you'll find that they say the water that you are in are the same temperature all year round. I would have to look it up to see what that temperature is because I don't remember off the top of my head.

You also have to remember that your are still in the Caribbean (and the rain forest) and it's hot there no matter what time of year it is. Yes, they do have some cooler days or rainy days and any day could be different. But for the most part, it's hot and the refreshing water feels good. Of course depending on just "how hot" it is any day will probably also affect the way you "feel" the temp of the water. If it's extremely hot and humid out, the water is going to feel "warmer" to you even if it's not. If it happens to be a cooler day, the water might feel cooler even though it's the same temp...just a different atmosphere. :)

I am ecstatic to hear this! We will be there in a couple of weeks and I am a little concerned about the temperature of the air and water! I want a sundress and bikini vacation...not a jeans and a hoody vacation!! :D:p

• 1 month later...
I am ecstatic to hear this! We will be there in a couple of weeks and I am a little concerned about the temperature of the air and water! I want a sundress and bikini vacation...not a jeans and a hoody vacation!! :D:p

TAILLON》 how was it? ?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
I think it is COLD...FREEZING...at any time. I hate cold and I had a blast cave tubing. There is so much to see and so much excitement that the cold does not matter.

That makes me feel good. I feel cold constantly, especially in water.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Forums mobile app