Best wishes to Ryan Rabe

sjnyc323

I wanted to wish my dear friend Ryan Rabe ( NCL Concierge ) best wishes as his bids farewell to Norwegian Cruise Line today. He is forever grateful to all the opportunities NCL has given him on his 14 years with them. He can honestly say he grew up with NCL and he is a fine young man. He is an asset to any company. A very hard worker, loving husband to his lovely wife and devoted father to his two children. He and his family have become dear friends and part of the family. He has true compassion and integrity and wisdom well beyond his years. He has spent the last 14 wonderful years with NCL and is not leaving out of dissatisfaction but wants to spend more time with his family in the Phillipines and a great opportunity came his way and he knew that this was the time to spread his wings and fly.

Ryan you are a class act!!! We truly love you!

You will be truly missed!!!!

Suzanne

We also have enjoyed cruising with Ryan, most recently right before the birth of his second child. I'm glad to hear he will be able to be with them and wish him luck in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ryan, you will truly be missed! Your dedication and deep commitment to your positions enriched our many sailings with you, Thank you for everything, and best of luck to you and your beautiful family in your future endeavors.

Cherie

Ryan was our butler on our first cruise - Hawaii on NCL Wind. We were thrilled to meet him agan as the concierge on the Gem a few years later. Ryan is a class act and deeply committed to provinding a great cruise experience to those he is responsible for caring for.

So glad he will be able to enjoy his family and spread his wings.