I Won't Book Another One With Them!!!

BEAUFOEHEAD

I just wanted to vent with all of you today. I booked a cruise through a TA and have gotten terrible service.

I have booked a cruise with Carnival on the Legend for Nov. 24th. I have no beef with Carnival this will be my 4th cruise with Carnival and I have always been very pleased with Carnival.

I have used this TA every time I have booked a cruise. They are very good when you are trying to decide on a cruise, but once you decide and send in your deposit you are forgotten. I booked a suite this time and had asked about insurance, I never got a response from them. I finally did my own research and called them and told them what I wanted and made my final payment. I was told I would be sent the info on the insurance along with a receipt for payment, this was 3 weeks ago.

There is a lot more to this story, but I would be typing forever, and I know this may sound trivial to some of you, but the lack of service here is uncalled for. I am however going to call the owner of the agency this morning and give her a piece of my mind.

Thank you all for reading, and if you have any suggestions please feel free to share them with me. No, I will not book another one with them, and I am planning to book one on the Liberty to Europe.

Ana

I am however going to call the owner of the agency this morning and give her a piece of my mind.

Thank you all for reading, and if you have any suggestions please feel free to share them with me. No, I will not book another one with them, and I am planning to book one on the Liberty to Europe.

Ana

Ana when you call the owner be nice but firm that you are unhappy!!!! Remember the Owner knows nothing of this matter YET!!! This is the person who is going to do things for you.. If you still do not get any satifaction then I would tell them and switch to a diffrent TA!!! E-mail me and I can help with a TA that will treat you right!!!!

Chuck

I just wanted to vent with all of you today. I booked a cruise through a TA and have gotten terrible service.

Ana

I am sorry you had such bad service. I was not thrilled iwth the online service we booked through either. They overcharged us, and we are back from our cruise and still have not received the overcharge back yet. Needless to say, will not ever book anything through that company again! Our next cruise we will go directly through carnival.

It is not trivial to expect good service, and I understand your need to vent. Happy cruising!

So are you saying that all the cruises you booked through this TA was handled in the same manner and this is your 4th cruise?:eek:

No flame here, just a thought.

I could see a situation where a customer can receive bad service and the customer not even know it until you find a message board like this and hear what good service could be like.

I'm a HUGE coustomer service junkie... I've made the kids wait 30 minutes at a TGI fridays restaurant to speak with the manager to complain about how we waited >15 minutes, no menu, no water, no person... all the staff made brief eye contact and carried on..... I demanded he corporate ##'s, refused all the free offers of food... took the managers name, and had a discussion about the poor coustomer service, how much we've spent in the past, how much business they'll now loose.... then we up and left.

so, I REALLY believe that you should keep calling all the way up the ladder so that the service can be improved. Then it's up to you if you want to ride the storm out, knowing that there is a ton of competing business out there, who'll take better care of you. BUT we never hesitate to complain then... so it doesn't bother us later.

Hope it works out for you

carol

I Had A Regular Aft Balcony Reserved. I Called Our Carnival Rep.( I Won't Mention Camile's Name Here No Mater What) I've Been Reading About Aft Wrap Arounds And Asked If One Were Available, She Said Yes But It Would Be Another $275 Pp, Wow. I Said I'll Let Her Know. I Called Wife And Asked If She Thought It Would Be Worth It, After About 20 Min. We Decided To Go For It And Called Back. Well Camile Was On The Phone So Another Girl Helped Me "jesica" She Said "oh Since Your Reserving This Far Ahead" You Get It For The Same Price As The Regular Aft Cabins. I Didn't Ask ?? Just Took The Room.

I'm Not Sure If I Sould Be Happy That I Saved $550 Or Pissed That They Tried To Get Me For Another $550.

Anyway I'm In.:)

Whew, That Felt Good!!!

No flame here, just a thought.

I could see a situation where a customer can receive bad service and the customer not even know it until you find a message board like this and hear what good service could be like.

No flame taken but new to cruising and was surprised that the OP was treated the same way on 4 different occasions. Wow.

I Had A Regular Aft Balcony Reserved. I Called Our Carnival Rep.( I Won't Mention Camile's Name Here No Mater What) I've Been Reading About Aft Wrap Arounds And Asked If One Were Available, She Said Yes But It Would Be Another $275 Pp, Wow. I Said I'll Let Her Know. I Called Wife And Asked If She Thought It Would Be Worth It, After About 20 Min. We Decided To Go For It And Called Back. Well Camile Was On The Phone So Another Girl Helped Me "jesica" She Said "oh Since Your Reserving This Far Ahead" You Get It For The Same Price As The Regular Aft Cabins. I Didn't Ask ?? Just Took The Room.

I'm Not Sure If I Sould Be Happy That I Saved $550 Or Pissed That They Tried To Get Me For Another $550.

Whew, That Felt Good!!!

Budlight, it must take you forever To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word You Write! Why do you do that? Is it just your "thing"? :)

BudLight Is My Favorite As Im From St Louis And Love All Anheuser Busch Products!

Ana - Once you talk with the owner of the agency and hopefully get some satisfaction - try booking directly with the cruiseline next time. Carnival PVPs are easy to deal with - I always use one.:)

Griff - I SO agree. I've seen others type like that, and I don't know why they do it, but since it's so hard to read, I've started skipping those posts altogether. Gives me a headache trying to read them.:o

Budlight, it must take you forever To Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word You Write! Why do you do that? Is it just your "thing"? :)

BudLight Is My Favorite As Im From St Louis And Love All Anheuser Busch Products!

NO, I'M NOT A TYPEST. IF I NEED SOMETHING TYPED FOR WORK I HAVE A GIRL THAT DOES IT. WHEN I TYPE I JUST LEAVE THE CAPS ON. I'VE NOTICED MY POST GO TO SOME KIND OF DEFAULT WHERE EVERY WORD IS CAPPED.

ITS ALL ENGLISH ANYWAY:D

THIS BUDS FOR YOU

Whew, That Felt Good!!!

Hey Bud!

You REALLY got the aft wrap-around for the same $$? The price we were quoted was for a mini suite......I'm emailing my T/A RIGHT NOW!!!

Hey Bud!

You REALLY got the aft wrap-around for the same $$? The price we were quoted was for a mini suite......I'm emailing my T/A RIGHT NOW!!!

YES..$2230 FOR THE BOTH OF US. WHICH IS WHAT I HAD PAID FOR THE REGULAR AFT. THEY QUOTED $2780 FOR WRAP AROUND. THEN LIKE I SAID THE SECOND PERSON OFFERED IT TO US FOR SAME PRICE. I EVEN CALLED THE NEXT DAY TO CONFIRM MY TOTAL COST FOR ROOM 8448. I TRIED TO GET THE SIDE ROOM ADJACENT TO US FOR ANOTHER COUPLE BUT THAT PRICE WAS BACK UP THERE, THE SIDE ROOMS NEXT TO THE AFT WRAP AROUND ARE A LITTLE BIGGER AND SO IS THE DECK. I THINK.

YES..$2230 FOR THE BOTH OF US. WHICH IS WHAT I HAD PAID FOR THE REGULAR AFT. THEY QUOTED $2780 FOR WRAP AROUND. THEN LIKE I SAID THE SECOND PERSON OFFERED IT TO US FOR SAME PRICE. I EVEN CALLED THE NEXT DAY TO CONFIRM MY TOTAL COST FOR ROOM 8448. I TRIED TO GET THE SIDE ROOM ADJACENT TO US FOR ANOTHER COUPLE BUT THAT PRICE WAS BACK UP THERE, THE SIDE ROOMS NEXT TO THE AFT WRAP AROUND ARE A LITTLE BIGGER AND SO IS THE DECK. I THINK.

Thanks, Bud. I just e-mailed her....we'll see what she says!

Hey Griff - Cardinals fan too?

ROLAN IS FROM A TOWN (JASPER IN) ABOUT 30 MILES FROM MY HOUSE

HE IS GOING TO HAVE SEASON ENDING SURGERY ON HIS SHOULDER:mad:

GO CARDS:)

I've been a Cards fan since I was a little girl (a long time ago). Living here in NC, I don't get a whole lot of Cardinals news, so rely on the internet alot. Of course, with them doing so well, they are on ESPN a lot. (like tonight). We were at a game in June.

I dont mean to be rude but there are no discounts offered what so ever with a personal vacation planner from Carnival. If you decide to use one you are basically paying retail for your cruise. I have problems with my TA too and she is impossible to get a hold of but I am persistent and do get a hold of her eventually. It is worth it to save money. I have used her for 12 cruises already. I know when I book with her that I am getting the best price out there. I shop all the online agencies first and then she always beats their prices. I would never book directly with Carnival and their PV Planners. They don't offer any type of discount.

There is a service online called Planetfeedback.com. You give them all the info, they write a letter, you approve it, they send it to headquarters, you get satisfaction. I had a beef with Red Lobster. I used Planetfeedback.com. Red Lobster headquarters called me the same day they got the letter and made me very happy. Planetfeedback.com posts all complaints, praises, etc. on their website for all to see. Give it a try. Hope this helps.:o

We were at a game in June.

SO WERE WE. WE WENT TO SEE THE YANKEES. (BOOOO!)

WIFE'S COUISIN PLAYED WITH THEM FOR A WHILE (PAUL O'NEILL) RIGHT FIELDER. HE WAS GOOD. ANYWAY THATS STILL HER TEAM. I FOUND TICKETS ON STUBHUB.COM $9 BUCKS APIECE FOR 4:p

YANKEES (BOOOO) WON THE GAME, SHE WAS HAPPY SITTING THERE IN HER YANKEE SHIRT.:eek:

Archived