Majesty of Seas

Hi all,

Does the Majesty have a big screen tv in the pool area. I know some older ships were upgraded and had them added, just not sure if this was one of them. :confused:

Thanks

No pool big screen on Majesty.

Good to know.

This leads me to another question. I'll be on the January 30th 2015 sailing during the Superbowl. Do they have somewhere to watch it? Not that I necessarily want to see it, I'm more curious about those who do?

Good to know.

This leads me to another question. I'll be on the January 30th 2015 sailing during the Superbowl. Do they have somewhere to watch it? Not that I necessarily want to see it, I'm more curious about those who do?

On other ships of that class, I've seen them show the game in the main theater. I've also seen it on screens in Sorrento's and Schooner Bar.

Good to know.

Schooner bar will be very popular. I may be on your sailing. Watching the price for a little while more. I get off Independence the Sunday prior.

Edited by CRUISEBOY305

Schooner bar will be very popular. I may be on your sailing. Watching the price for a little while more. I get off Independence the Sunday prior.

I can only imagine how crowded that place should be :D

Come on and do it Erik, you know you want to.....:)