upgrade fairy

stompy

Well it finally happened, the Upgrade Fairy paid me a visit.

We are on a B2B Oct 18 & 25. There was a Grand Suite open for the 18th but the 25th was sold out so we didn't think we'd hear anything.

Somehow they had an Owner's Suite pop up and are upgrading us from the JS to the OS for the second leg of the trip. We'll have to move but that's a small price to pay considering the suites are going for over $2300 pp now.

I was going to post that our Aft JS was available now but it looks like they've already put someone in it as only OV cabins on deck three are showing available.

It is a connecting cabin but that shouldn't be too much of a bother.

Good for you!!! Like you said, moving is a small price to pay, especially since the cabin attendants will do most of the work for you. We had a similar situation a while back moving from a balcony to GS for a B2B, and the move went smoothly and easily. Enjoy!

Congrats! OS staterooms are fantastic. We have enjoyed being in one on two different cruises and will be in another one next year. The extra space is wonderful! We used the small dining room area every day. My wife loved the separate shower stall. The balcony is awesome. You will also enjoy the "suite" perks as well.

Take lots of pictures. Happy cruising!

Edited by JimAOk1945

Well it finally happened, the Upgrade Fairy paid me a visit.

We are on a B2B Oct 18 & 25. There was a Grand Suite open for the 18th but the 25th was sold out so we didn't think we'd hear anything.

Somehow they had an Owner's Suite pop up and are upgrading us from the JS to the OS for the second leg of the trip. We'll have to move but that's a small price to pay considering the suites are going for over $2300 pp now.

I was going to post that our Aft JS was available now but it looks like they've already put someone in it as only OV cabins on deck three are showing available.

It is a connecting cabin but that shouldn't be too much of a bother.

Great for the move,we received one up grade while on a B2B three years ago.They do all the moving for you,anything that is on a hanger leave it on them ,they will come with a cart and remove it for you.We went to breakfast and when we went back to the room we were already moved.

BTW which ship

Great for the move,we received one up grade while on a B2B three years ago.They do all the moving for you,anything that is on a hanger leave it on them ,they will come with a cart and remove it for you.We went to breakfast and when we went back to the room we were already moved.

BTW which ship

We'll be on Splendour next Saturday, then this cabin on the 25th