What beaches are NOT rocky

CarolRoy

When we were there in September there was a bit of a drop off, so I (being a fluffy girl) had a bit of a hard time getting out of the water.

But.....with that being said......I LOVE Nachi Cocom and will be returning for the third time in January!!

When we were there in September there was a bit of a drop off, so I (being a fluffy girl) had a bit of a hard time getting out of the water.

But.....with that being said......I LOVE Nachi Cocom and will be returning for the third time in January!!

That can be anywhere, any beach. Just depends on the weather patterns. It's not always like that. Nice and smooth when we were there.

Pretty much, most of the beaches on the western side are sandy, except the ones closest to the piers, Chankanaab Park and Money Bar.

Paradise Beach, Mr. Sanchos, Nachi Cocum, Playa Mia, Playa Palancar, etc.. all have sandy beaches.

The eastern side of the island is much rougher. (unprotected side)

When I was at Paradise Beach last year it was so rocky I skinned my shin and was on my hands and knees trying to get to my chair! Others were doing the same. I looked like I was drunk trying to get out of the water! Has it improved so much it's a sandy beach or are the rocks still a major issue getting into the water?