Any other AI's besides Nachi & Playa Mia

postalgrrl

I am intrested in an AI for the day we are in Cozumel. Are there any other all-inclusives besides Nachi Cocum & Playa Mia? And which one is better?? We are thinking of going to Dzul Ha in the morning for a short snorkel and then on to a all-inclusive beach for some fun in the sun, good food and great drinks. Thanks for all the help:)

Another option other than Dzul Ha is to go to the Melia Hotel for their all inclusive package...still $30 I believe. It is a true all inclusive with buffet, open bar, beach, pool, facilities whereas others are not. You have ALL day to spend there. The snorkeling is pretty decent all along that little area from Playa Azul to the Melia. Bring your own gear and jump in or rent there.

Another option other than Dzul Ha is to go to the Melia Hotel for their all inclusive package...still $30 I believe. It is a true all inclusive with buffet, open bar, beach, pool, facilities whereas others are not. You have ALL day to spend there. The snorkeling is pretty decent all along that little area from Playa Azul to the Melia. Bring your own gear and jump in or rent there.

Thanks, do you have a website for Melia Hotel?

Archived