7days to Breeze YEA!

Mlkkc

Getting excited haven't cruised Carnival since 2002 have been loyal to Royal,I wasn't excited because I read there is no band,or shows and all the Ebola stuff going on been having nightmares about cruising Carnival but I'm stepping out on faith and decided ain't no Devil from hell gonna destroy my vacation smdh!

You are going to LOVE the Breeze....:D:D She's our favorite ship!!!

Don't worry about the Ebola. I think you have a better chance of winning the lottery than catching Ebola.

As with any vacation, wash your hands a lot.

Cannot wait to hear your thoughts when you return.

Enjoy!!!:D

Enjoy your cruise. I always carry a hand sanitizer around the ship with me.

I'd check that out but I believe hand sanitizers kill bacteria (99%) but Ebola is a virus. I agree you would probably win the lottery before getting Ebola.

Have a great cruise and put your worries to rest, It's going to be a wonderful cruise.

I'd check that out but I believe hand sanitizers kill bacteria (99%) but Ebola is a virus. I agree you would probably win the lottery before getting Ebola.

Have a great cruise and put your worries to rest, It's going to be a wonderful cruise.

Well it's better than nothing at all.

You'll love it. We just got off yesterday so you're probably doing the same itinerary we did (Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel).

Just some things to note for you:

If you want to do the Fahrenheit 555 Steak House, make your reservations the moment you step on board.

Punchliner Comedy Club is tough to get into. Took us three tries to get there early enough, and we still had a seat in the back.

If 80's music is your thing, check out Groove6 when they do 80's night. They are on point! (your sailing might be their last performance)

Before debarking for Cozumel, look at the towel animals lined up on the lounge chairs on the Lido Deck!

Guy's Burgers are amazing. I think I had 8 or 9 of them.

Blue Iguana breakfast burritos and arepas are great!

Matt, the cruise director, is hilarious.

Be sure to catch sea day brunch.

If you like BBQ, note that you can only get it on sea days.

I was on the Breeze for the first time about 3 weeks ago ! Loved it, my favourite ship now :)

just a note for you, the main dining room offer a steak selection for an up charge of $20. just as good as steakhouse !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just got off the breeze yesterday. The entertainment was the best part of the crusie. We went to three comedy shows , groove6, name that tune with Matt , karaoke and much more. It was my first carinval cruise and all I am say , is I still have a smile on my face. You will love it.

The only thing I thought was odd was that our second elegant night was the day we were in Grand Cayman. Totally expected it to be on our second sea day. Tough to juggle if you come off the island late and have an early seating. We had late so it wasn't a big deal.

Have a great cruise! I LOVED the Breeze. She's definitely my favorite ship so far. You'll be able to find various live music around the ship and there are indeed nightly shows. Get to the comedy shows EARLY as the lines get long fast and the place fills up fast. Welcome back to Carnival! :)

The only thing I thought was odd was that our second elegant night was the day we were in Grand Cayman. Totally expected it to be on our second sea day. Tough to juggle if you come off the island late and have an early seating. We had late so it wasn't a big deal.

I think that was because the last sea day is the last night? The last night is usually a very casual night for most people and they might even have their "elegant clothes" all packed up??

Matt is going on vacation so won't be the CD for the next 6 weeks.