Aft balconies on breakway class

LounVal

I'm curious to know this also. We are on the Breakaway in May and have three aft cabins on deck 11

If you think about it after your cruise can you let us know? Thank you!

You will love Breakaway. We were on Getaway this past March and it was awesome!

If you think about it after your cruise can you let us know? Thank you!

You will love Breakaway. We were on Getaway this past March and it was awesome!

The ship looks awesome and we cannot wait! We are cruising with our cousins and we have our dd's in a cabin sandwiched between us. If the balconies opened, that would be great but if not we will still have a blast!!

Sooo what should we NOT MISS while on the breakaway???

The ship looks awesome and we cannot wait! We are cruising with our cousins and we have our dd's in a cabin sandwiched between us. If the balconies opened, that would be great but if not we will still have a blast!!

Sooo what should we NOT MISS while on the breakaway???

Hi Theresa! It seems like so long ago that we sailed on the Spendor. I have sailed the Breakaway 4 times, so if you have any more questions just let me know. Kyle has a review in progress with loads of pictures as we sailed the Sept. 21st sailing to Bermuda.

As far as the opening of the Balcony, we were allowed to open the partition on the aft once on the Breakaway, and the next sailing we were told no. So, it could be a toss up.

Do not miss the ropes course, the water slides, walking the plank, cirque dinner and show, and for the kids the kids club activities. My kids prefer the Breakaway kids clubs to Disney.

Cherie

Hi Theresa! It seems like so long ago that we sailed on the Spendor. I have sailed the Breakaway 4 times, so if you have any more questions just let me know. Kyle has a review in progress with loads of pictures as we sailed the Sept. 21st sailing to Bermuda.

As far as the opening of the Balcony, we were allowed to open the partition on the aft once on the Breakaway, and the next sailing we were told no. So, it could be a toss up.

Do not miss the ropes course, the water slides, walking the plank, cirque dinner and show, and for the kids the kids club activities. My kids prefer the Breakaway kids clubs to Disney.

Cherie

Hi Cherie!!! Yes it does seem like such a long time a go :( Thanks for the heads up about the partitions hopefully they will allow us to open them. The ship looks so amazing and way too big for only a seven day cruise lol.

I can't wait to see Kyle's review. I have been reading his breakaway one and enjoying it!

It was so nice meeting you guys. Hope we will cruise together again soon!!! :)

Edited by Theresa522

Hi Cherie!!! Yes it does seem like such a long time a go :( Thanks for the heads up about the partitions hopefully they will allow us to open them. The ship looks so amazing and way too big for only a seven day cruise lol.

I can't wait to see Kyle's review. I have been reading his breakaway one and enjoying it!

It was so nice meeting you guys. Hope we will cruise together again soon!!! :)

Here is Kyle's Getaway review.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1969191

Cherie