Pride of America Obstructed View Suite

amunhotep

Traveling in January with wife, daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter on POA. Booked Obstructed View Family Suite, mid ship deck 7. Apparently these were part of the 2013 refurb and the floor plan on the NCL site is not correct. We are trying to find updated floor plan and pictures (only a few small ones found in online search) Anyone who has been in 7094, 7092 7594 or 7592 recently that can describe the layout of this cabin?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello amunhotep! Did you end up staying in this suite? Can you describe the layout and/or provide pictures? Cannot find the floor plan anywhere & thinking of booking this for 3 couples (3 brothers & their wives).

Traveling in January with wife, daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter on POA. Booked Obstructed View Family Suite, mid ship deck 7. Apparently these were part of the 2013 refurb and the floor plan on the NCL site is not correct. We are trying to find updated floor plan and pictures (only a few small ones found in online search) Anyone who has been in 7094, 7092 7594 or 7592 recently that can describe the layout of this cabin?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Looking for the same info. can't find pictures of SJ suite and want to find out the layout of the rooms and how it sleeps 8.

I called Norwegian to get a floor plan but I still haven't heard anything from them. I was planning on booking this cabin category also. Does anyone have pictures?

• 3 weeks later...
Why are there no pictures or recent reviews on these cabins anywhere?!

It took my travel agent 2 days to find out that maybe, after the ship is in dry dock, they will still have 2 bedrooms, 2 baths.....She talked to 4 different people at Norwegian and all 4 had a different answer. I'm not sure why no one has any concrete answers so I didn't book it. I'll wait an extra year and take a 2 week cruise back to Hawaii for a cheaper price through Princess. I really like the sea days anyway. Aloha everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked this for Aug 2017

the only info my TA was able to get is that it has two bedrooms with a door.

I'm also not able to find any pictures online.

• 1 year later...