Reunion Cruises

cruiselover**

My husband and I recently booked one of Carnival's "reunion" cruises on the Carnival Glory for May 2006. As part of the promotion, we will receive one free t-shirt per cabin, one free tote bag per cabin, free photos with purchase, and a cocktail reception. Has anyone else gone on one of these cruises? What I wanted to find out is the cocktail reception in addition to the past passenger party? Does this mean my husband and I will have the captain's cocktail party plus two other cocktail parties? Not that I am a big partier, but I was curious about it. Thanks for your help, fellow Cruise Critics!

I am back on the Cruise Critic boards and see that there have been no replies to my question. Hasn't anyone else ever been on the Carnival reunion cruises? I just wanted to know if there is an additional cocktail party for the reunion passengers, besides the past passenger party.

The promo is one that is offered in the Carnival Currents magazine and is listed on one of the cards that is attached between the pages. We received a two category upgrade along with a few other benefits, at a pretty good price. I am looking forward to my free tote bag and t-shirt!

Thanks again for any help you can give me!

My husband and I recently booked one of Carnival's "reunion" cruises on the Carnival Glory for May 2006. As part of the promotion, we will receive one free t-shirt per cabin, one free tote bag per cabin, free photos with purchase, and a cocktail reception. Has anyone else gone on one of these cruises? What I wanted to find out is the cocktail reception in addition to the past passenger party? Does this mean my husband and I will have the captain's cocktail party plus two other cocktail parties? Not that I am a big partier, but I was curious about it. Thanks for your help, fellow Cruise Critics!

Cruiselover,

Cannot answer you question about "reunion" cruises, but am wondering when you are going in May. DH, sons, and son's friend along with various (it appears at this moment..subject to change) other friends of DH and I will be doing the May 13th Eastern.

Spoilt

Thanks for your reply! My husband and I will be cruising the week prior to your family - May 6th. This will be our ninth Carnival cruise and they keep getting better and better! We thoroughly enjoy ourselves on our cruises and always eagerly await the day we will be boarding. I read the Cruise Critic boards frequently and look through the Carnival brochure alot to satisfy my need for cruise information until my sailing date finally arrives. Hope your family has a great cruise too!

Archived