Door Decor

JCWoodrum

My family and I are going on a Disney cruise for the first time next month. My daughter(12)and son(4) saw a video on decorating your cabin door, with cute little Disney theme magnets. Where to you purchase them? I checked on the Disney cruise website and saw nothing. Is this something u just bring with you?

My family and I are going on a Disney cruise for the first time next month. My daughter(12)and son(4) saw a video on decorating your cabin door, with cute little Disney theme magnets. Where to you purchase them? I checked on the Disney cruise website and saw nothing. Is this something u just bring with you?

You can purchase them, as noted. Or do a search for "Disney cruise DISigns" and print your own. That's what a number of us do.

There are a whole host of door magnet and t-shirt designers over on the Disboards website. You can check out their "DISIGNS" and, just for the asking, they will customize designs just for you, at no cost - FREE.

Also, your kids can be creative on their own. Should be a lot of fun! Warning - the only "approved" way to adhere your door decorations is with magnets. No tape, glue, putty, etc. is permitted. Michaels & JoAnn sell magnet sheets and rolls that, you can cut the size you need and simply adhere to the back of your designs.

You've got lots of options. Just don't wait until the last minute. :D