All Inclusive Adults - HELP

kellygirl3

Help we are leaving this Sunday and one stop is Cozumel. I know we want to do an ALL INCLUSIVE resort or beach with these as our wish list:

Good Drinks

Fun Atmosphere - music/ maybe pool volleyball

We prefer adults because although we love kids we don't want to get splashed all day

I really want a Beautiful pool/beach - nice chairs/hammocks - some quiet areas

Good Food

Plenty of room - don't want to feel crowded all day.

So many posts have conflicting information. Any idea on what would work best for what we want???

Nachi Cocom attracts mostly adults (no water toys to attract kids/families), but there is no music or pool volleyball. It is quiet, relaxed, and uncrowded with good food/drinks/service - limited to 100 guests per day.

Mr. Sanchos meets most of your needs (music, lively atmosphere, all-inclusive, good food/drinks/service) but attracts lots of families because of the water toys and non-AI side. It can get crowded depending upon how many hsips are in port.

You might look for day passes to some of the resort hotels.

I have only been to Cozumel once, so my experience is very limited. We went to Passion Island (Isla Passion) and had a good time. It is all-inclusive and requires about a 40-minute boat ride to get there (catamaran).

The beach is beautiful. The day we were there (January 2013) the water was kind of rough and cold so we didn't really swim, just waded in the water. There are floats and things in the water to play on.

It was almost all adults. There were some young adults there -- I think they were part of a wedding -- and they got a little rowdy but not bad. The bar had to cut one woman off because she was so drunk.

The included drinks are not the strongest in the world, but they were okay. Lots of people seemed to think so! You could get beer or drinks like margaritas, rum punch, Sex on the Beach, blue margaritas, rum and coke, Coke/Diet Coke, etc.

The buffet included chicken nuggets, grilled chicken, fish, chips and salsa, and guacamole. Probably other stuff too.

The waiters were very attentive.

We were there for three full hours. It wasn't crowded at all.

They had umbrellas and lounge chairs. Lots of shade if you want it.

I would go again, and we may do that in January when we go again.

Edited by hawk1972