Airbrush Makeup for Legs????

gambler

I saw an ad in this months Allure for Spray-on Air brushed makeup for legs. It was by Sally Hansen. Has anyone tried this prouct or something similar? Just curious.

Monarch of the Seas 09/92

Majesty of the Seas 11/93

Sovereign of the Seas 09/94

Majesty of the Seas 11/95

Grandeur of the Seas 11/99

Grandeur of the Seas 11/00

Grandeur of the Seas 06/01

Grandeur of the Seas 02/02

Navigator of the Seas 12/02

Rhapsody of the Seas 06/03

Radiance of the Seas 11/03

Grandeur of the Seas 05/04

Navigator of the Seas 11/04

Hi, Gambler! I have used this product and loved it! It covered all the leg "flaws", and looked natural. It does wash off after each use. I found it at Walmart.

I used it on my legs when I was wearing a skirt, so I did not have a problem with it rubbing off on my clothes. Did want to mention that I have very fair skin, complete with freckles and some spider veins, and really was very pleased with the coverage this product provided. I had also read about it in Allure magazine. It was a good short term fix to wearing hose in this humidity! I am taking it with me next week on my cruise.

HappyStamper, the major difference is that this product washes off in the shower. It sprays on like some self-tanners and was very smooth feeling. It did not feel "heavy" or icky on my legs. I usually use a self-tanner, but sometimes I am too lazy to put it on, so this is great if I don't want to wear hose with dresses. It only took about a minute to dry. It is really like a "leg make-up", but didn't rub off on my skirt and looked natural. I did use the lightest color since I am very fair. It costs a bit under $9.00.

Thanks for the info. I am very fair and my legs never seem to tan as much as the rest of me. I guess you do not want to get caught in the rain with this stuff on, lol

Monarch of the Seas 09/92

Majesty of the Seas 11/93

Sovereign of the Seas 09/94

Majesty of the Seas 11/95

Grandeur of the Seas 11/99

Grandeur of the Seas 11/00

Grandeur of the Seas 06/01

Grandeur of the Seas 02/02

Navigator of the Seas 12/02

Rhapsody of the Seas 06/03

Radiance of the Seas 11/03

Grandeur of the Seas 05/04

Navigator of the Seas 11/04

natndon: I did rub it in after I sprayed it on just to make sure it was even, but not sure if you have to or not. I would not want to get caught in the rain with it on either!! Last year on cruise I used a self-tanner & walked in the water on the beach. Came out with very white feet and my legs were still tan ; gave us all a good laugh!

On one of our local radio stations they have a segment called "Chick Chat." The Sally Hansen product came up and it got rave reviews by the gal on the radio as well as listeners who called in. They all said it wasn't like you had a tan but more or less evened out your skin tones. There is no need to rub in and it didn't come off on your clothes. HTH

2-14-04 Seabourn Legend

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;2;14;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

6-19-04 Disney Magic

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;19;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

3-19-05 Diamond Princess

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008080&cdt=2005;3;19;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Archived