Sanctuary Cost

Danbee46

We are about to book a 1/18/15 cruise on the Regal Princess. We have no experience with the Sanctuary and were wondering how much it costs for a full day. We know we're booking late and it might be full, but we wanted to know just in case.

On our last cruise it was $20 per half day session & thus $40/day/person. When booking the complete cruise it was $30 per day. The Sanctuary cannot be reserved before boarding the ship so you're not too late. ;)

These prices "may" vary depending on popularity & could increase or decrease. Days transiting the Panama Canal or viewing Alaskan glaciers are more expensive but include additional things.

Edited by Astro Flyer

We are about to book a 1/18/15 cruise on the Regal Princess. We have no experience with the Sanctuary and were wondering how much it costs for a full day. We know we're booking late and it might be full, but we wanted to know just in case.

My sisters and I reserved our entire Panama Canal cruise ( minus canal day) in the good old days when it was cheap. Even with the new fees I'd do it again. Loved it! Just make sure it's the first place you go after you board. Good luck!