Suite Question on the voyager

bocageri

It is in a good location in terms of not being below the pool, a lounge or restaurant. The suite is a little aft but should not be bothered with aft vibration unless the seas were particularly rough. I would not have any concerns with this suite. Enjoy your cruise:)

Thanks so much for your prompt answer. I am looking forward to the trip in March, has any one taken this itinerary?

Would love to hear from them.[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whilst we haven't done this voyage, we will be with you on board. Our second time on this ship- you'll love her.

• 4 weeks later...
My Dh and I are going to be in room 954. How is that room? We are taking the ship from Toyko to Hong Kong in March for 16 days. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Missed this post until now. Are you still booked for 954? If so, we will be neighbors on the cruise as we are in 956. More to the point of your question, we were in 954 on one Baltic 10-day segment of our 48 day cruise this spring. (We had a different stateroom for each of the 4 segments, but that's another story. It's a great stateroom. Only minor issue is that you can faintly hear the elevator tone whenever the one on that side stops on the deck. Never was an issue for us.

-- roy --