In Suite Dining Question Oasis and Allure

Firstly sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else, but I couldn't see it.

I know we are still in speculation stage but am interested in how people feel the change to DD is going to affect the suite perk of being able to order MDR menu in cabin.

Obviously with the elimination of the MDR does that mean that suite guests are going to have to order from the Coastal Kitchen menu or will they be able to order from any of the complimentary menus?

Thoughts and views please.

My understanding is that Suite guests will have the option of choosing the Coastal Kitchen in addition to the complimentary dining venues. :)

Logistically I see it being complicated if everyone in the cabin ordered from 4 different menus.

Timing to get everything to the cabin at the same time would be tricky at best.

Edited by Spurschick

I don't think that would necessarily be a problem. Prior to drydock there was one galley for the 3 level dining room. I doubt that changed now that they split it into 3 restaurants. So with the possible exception of Coastal Kitchen, the food would likely all be coming from the same general place.

Recently, a friend received an answer regarding this from the Executive Office following an email to Adam Goldstein.

Suite guests will be able to order from any of the complimentary DD restaurants but can only order from one each evening. So, all guests in the suite must order from the same menu and cannot order from separate menus.

No enquiry was made into the non-complimentary restaurants as these do not interest her.

Edited by Cruisingthesuitelife

Recently, a friend received an answer regarding this from the Executive Office following an email to Adam Goldstein.

Suite guests will be able to order from any of the complimentary DD restaurants but can only order from one each evening. So, all guests in the suite must order from the same menu and cannot order from separate menus.

No enquiry was made into the non-complimentary restaurants as these do not interest her.

Thank you.

It helps as we will do some non-complimentary and some complimentary, but before making reservations for both I can plan a little better.

If I can order from any complimentary in cabin, albeit one at a time, I can narrow down what reservations I need, as now I don't need to worry about prebooking those restaurants.

Glad someone has that answer - although you would think they could accommodate any of the 3 restaurants.

Anyway, remember that the courses all come at once when you order in your suite - if that makes any difference to you.

Glad someone has that answer - although you would think they could accommodate any of the 3 restaurants.

Anyway, remember that the courses all come at once when you order in your suite - if that makes any difference to you.

Thanks.

We had heard that so we're prepared. For all the times we have had this option we have never utilized it:rolleyes: just thought we would try something different and do it for once:D looking forward to trying out the new menus