Just got back from a great cruise on the Breakaway

Mikkar

Quote:

Originally Posted by bragstarr View Post

Thank goodness your grandson is doing so well, and major kudos to that guest services representative for what he did. When all settles down maybe a letter to someone, aside from the surveys, might be a nice thing to do; it might be placed in his permanent file and help him with promotions!

Ditto what they said.

~Robin

Every Day at Sea is a Great Day

Great Robin's think alike (see my signature!).

Thank goodness your grandson is doing so well, and major kudos to that guest services representative for what he did. When all settles down maybe a letter to someone, aside from the surveys, might be a nice thing to do; it might be placed in his permanent file and help him with promotions!

Thank you. I will write a letter, I just need to figure out the best place to send it. I'm so grateful to this young man, it's the least I can do.

I'm so happy you had a great cruise, but I am most happy that your grandchild is doing so well. As I read about him, tears filled my eyes and I choked up. I can't possibly imagine how you must have felt being on a ship, unable to run to help your child. I was on the cruise with you and hope to one day meet you and give you a big hug. Please keep us updated on your miracle grandbaby.

Thank you so much! Little Michael is 11 days old today and he is amazing!! He's gaining a little weight every day and is now 2 lbs. 11 oz.. He can breathe on his own but they keep a tube in his nose just as a precaution in case he forgets to breathe. I can't wait for the day that I will be able to hold him!!