Will ANYONE be doing "Live From Explorer" this week

I too am curious as to where the Explorer will go. With a Cat 3/4 hurricane due to hit tomorrow, I'm wondering what condition the port/beaches/power will be when they are due to dock.

NE/Canada may not work due to the fact the storm will still continue north.

We were on Explorer out of NJ to Bermuda in '10 between Diane and Earl. Thankfully our overnight at Bermuda was fine, but it was quite the bumpy ride to/from!!!

I am sure the captain and RCI will rework a safe itinerary as needed.

Thanks for the responses everyone.

I'm not worried about safety or anything crazy. I'm sure RCI and the Capt will stay out of harm's way.

I am curious to see if they divert and where they go. My close friend is taking her family for a first cruise and I hope it won't be a mess for her. :(

No Limits, I wish you fair (NOT gale force) winds for a great cruise.

Edited by JohnGaltny

I'll be on the Explorer mystery cruise. The only other alternative (besides going to Bermuda) would be going up to Halifax. It all will depend on how much damage Bermuda sustains during this storm.

Edited by Host Kewlguy

I'm not exactly sure where haifax is on map, but that's where storm is headed after Bermuda I believe.I read in the Bermuda thread Norwegian dawn was supposed to go to Bermuda for Sun.They have changed itinerary to Nassau and there private island.

I'll be on the Explorer mystery cruise. The only other alternative (besides going to Bermuda) would be going up to Halifax. It all will depend on how much damage Bermuda sustains during this storm.

Have not seen you on Explorer in quite sometime now. Friends of ours said they ran into you a few months ago, I believe it was on Vision when they became Pinnacles, as DH and I asked about you. Will you be on the 11/1 sailing of Explorer?

Have not seen you on Explorer in quite sometime now. Friends of ours said they ran into you a few months ago, I believe it was on Vision when they became Pinnacles, as DH and I asked about you. Will you be on the 11/1 sailing of Explorer?

No, I won't. :)

Just and fyi, the Internet is super slow on Explorer.

That's the truth. I spent about 15 min. just trying to log on and couldn't do it. Just gave up and didn't use the 45 min. I had left to use and my husband didn't use his hour either. :rolleyes: That was in Aug. and early Sept.

Sure wish they could fix it on all the ships. They are all so slow. :mad:

Gwen :)