Needing help with website

Libertarian

Hi,

Got an email today saying our excursions are ready to book.Went online and sure enough I got to the reserve excursions page but it only showed the points of interest not the actual excursions. So I called Princess and a wonderful Customer service rep helped me for almost 2 hrs. She could see them on her end. Nothing worked,we tried 4 different browsers. Our b2b cruise is next August, even the representative was shocked they are out that early. Anyone else having trouble?

Hi,

Got an email today saying our excursions are ready to book.Went online and sure enough I got to the reserve excursions page but it only showed the points of interest not the actual excursions. So I called Princess and a wonderful Customer service rep helped me for almost 2 hrs. She could see them on her end. Nothing worked,we tried 4 different browsers. Our b2b cruise is next August, even the representative was shocked they are out that early. Anyone else having trouble?

I got the same email for our upcoming 2 Alaska cruises. It allowed me to see and book including our cruise tour days.

Hi,

Sorry if I'm being Captain Obvious, but did you scroll down on the excursions page? :confused:

That happens to me sometimes when I use my iPad. I have found that I need to allow extra time for the page to load before I start to scroll at all. If I touch the page to start to scroll down sometimes it stops loading. Then I hit refresh and wait before I touch it. I have only had it happen when using my iPad on the Princess website.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That happens to me sometimes when I use my iPad. I have found that I need to allow extra time for the page to load before I start to scroll at all. If I touch the page to start to scroll down sometimes it stops loading. Then I hit refresh and wait before I touch it. I have only had it happen when using my iPad on the Princess website.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, exactly. That happens to me all the time on the excursions page from my iPad. It won't load if you start scrolling down the page too early. I have learned to wait a minute or so before I start to scroll down.

The shore excursions are available for booking anywhere for a few months to a year in advance. There is just no telling. It varies widely.