Where on Earth?

Dorset Cruiser

Where on earth on the cruise personaliser can I find out the details of the cruise I have booked. By that I mean the cabin and number, and the state of my payments. I have to pay in full next week and cannot find the information anywhere. I can find the booking, itinerary etc but not the actual details of the booking as mentiobed above. It is surely on there so ewhere 😔

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Where on earth on the cruise personaliser can I find out the details of the cruise I have booked. By that I mean the cabin and number, and the state of my payments. I have to pay in full next week and cannot find the information anywhere. I can find the booking, itinerary etc but not the actual details of the booking as mentiobed above. It is surely on there so ewhere 😔

Hi Dorset Cruiser, you should have had an email from P&O when you booked with a confirmation attached. This gives the details you requested. They are not on the cruise personaliser. The confirmation should be printed off since it carries the terms and conditions as well as cruise details and ATOL Certificate.

Hope this helps.:)

Thanks for that 😄. We had a virus in our laptop a few weeks ago which pretty much wiped it out. Backed it all up but tried to switch it on this mioning but it froze and DH is only one who can sort it and he is out. Been tearing my hair out 😫. Sitting with a coffee and trying to calm down. Will wait until he comes home. Thanks again 😄

The cabin details are under 'Life on Board' and then 'Accomodation'.

Thank you 😄. Now all we need to do is get the laptop working and find the email although I am sure we will get a reminder from P&O about the final payment 😉

Result! Glad you managed to sort it because I think I read somewhere that P&O don't send out reminders. I could be mistaken about that, though.:)

We had a reminder this week through the post (surprised it wasn't by email) about the final balance being due at the end of this month for a late January departure.

I was surprised too to discover that you couldn't make a direct payment through the Cruise Personaliser. Had to ring up. Incidentally, if you told them that they could take payment from the card you used to pay your initial deposit, I don't think you will get a reminder. Perhaps you agreed to that at the time of booking Dorset Cruiser. Our friends on the same cruise as us haven't had one because the payment is already set up.

Edited by kruzseeka

We had a reminder this week through the post (surprised it wasn't by email) about the final balance being due at the end of this month for a late January departure.

I was surprised too to discover that you couldn't make a direct payment through the Cruise Personaliser. Had to ring up. Incidentally, if you told them that they could take payment from the card you used to pay your initial deposit, I don't think you will get a reminder. Perhaps you agreed to that at the time of booking Dorset Cruiser. Our friends on the same cruise as us haven't had one because the payment is already set up.

Not arranged for them to take the payment on the card we used. My DH has the final payment date written in his diary so we will just phone up P&O. Then need to see if we need to extend our travel insurance as we are away for 43 days. Then we can pick our seats for our flights 😄

Not arranged for them to take the payment on the card we used. My DH has the final payment date written in his diary so we will just phone up P&O. Then need to see if we need to extend our travel insurance as we are away for 43 days. Then we can pick our seats for our flights 😄

It's exhausting isn't it? :D I have lists for everything - but the admin these days associated with going away just seems to get more and more - so much for technology!!! You'll be pleased to get it all sorted then you can relax! ;)

It's exhausting isn't it? :D I have lists for everything - but the admin these days associated with going away just seems to get more and more - so much for technology!!! You'll be pleased to get it all sorted then you can relax! ;)

No need to extend travel insurance as covered for 45 days 😄

Booked pre-flight hotel at Heathrow on my Avios points 😄

Just need to pay now and book our seats and then sort out visas and Estas - it seems never-ending 😔