Mini Suite W/O Balcony??

pepsicruiser

Has anyone stayed in a MS without Balcony (particularly Island Princess). I'd like to see pictures or comments of what you thought. I'm looking at the transatlantic which could be rough water...and rooms being so far up front to the bow makes me nervous. But it being cool weather out there on Atlantic the big windows in room and extra space makes it seem inviting. Any one ????

Has anyone stayed in a MS without Balcony (particularly Island Princess). I'd like to see pictures or comments of what you thought. I'm looking at the transatlantic which could be rough water...and rooms being so far up front to the bow makes me nervous. But it being cool weather out there on Atlantic the big windows in room and extra space makes it seem inviting. Any one ????

We have sailed on Island Princess in State Room B226 ( Cat AA mini suite). Although we have a balcony the stateroom was forward on the ship. We had some rough seas and being forward really was not a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

We were in C204 on the Island on our full transit and loved all the extra space. The "secret" balcony just steps away on the front of the ship more than made up for the lack of a balcony in the stateroom. I am prone to seasickness and didn't have any problems in this cabin, but then again it wasn't a TA. It did get a little rough after we went through the canal but it didn't seem too bad in this cabin.