Celebrity Reflection S1 Aft Suite

MMastell

Which S1 Aft suite, on Reflection, has more cabin space? The ones on deck 6,7,8, or 9.

We are looking at a semi-last minute cruise for December and there are S1 Aft cabins available on each of these decks.

Which has the most room and decent wrap balcony? Cabin space is a bit more important than balcony size since we don't plan on entertaining.

Thanks,

Mike

Which S1 Aft suite, on Reflection, has more cabin space? The ones on deck 6,7,8, or 9.

We are looking at a semi-last minute cruise for December and there are S1 Aft cabins available on each of these decks.

Which has the most room and decent wrap balcony? Cabin space is a bit more important than balcony size since we don't plan on entertaining.

Thanks,

Mike

They are all identical. The only difference is the top deck has a bigger overhang for shade and public space (possibly noisier) above. They may have the sofa and / or support poles in different places, but they all have the same layout, furniture and size.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

The deck plans make the aft S1 cabins look different sizes, but they are all the same size.

Be aware that there is window washing equipment parked beside the S1 cabins on one of the decks. Check the sticky about the S-class cabins, as I'm not sure which deck. Perhaps you can search for pictures of the aft exterior of the ship and will be able see the equipment. The equipment is probably on a higher deck than you indicated you were considering.

Edited by FateHappens
clarification

We like the deck just below the deck with the overhang. On the other S class ships it's the penthouse deck. We've also stayed in the suite with the window washing equipment and I believe it's deck 10 and it was really no big deal at all. It didn't really block anything but a straight down view down the side of the ship, and just slightly. Often it (the equipment) was in use and wasn't there at all.

I wouldn't hesitate to get this cabin. We'll be in our 5th or 6th aft S1 in just one week from tomorrow - can't wait. It's a great cabin. Not one bad thing about it that I can think of.