Oasis Spa - Arcadia

Dorset Cruiser

Do you mean the a Hydro pool area.

If you do then the price varies cruise by cruise.

The cheapest time is as you get on board. We book for the full cruise and they do couple packages.

We have had it for as little as £175 for 2 people for a 17 night cruise.

You can pay daily or book 10 days of the cruise which you can use whenever you want.

Sue

Thanks Sue. We are on Arcadia for 43 days of the next world cruise and it looks interesting. Is it like the Sanctuary on Princess where all the beds go quickly or would I be able to book daily after we embark in San Francisco?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have never been on Princess but I thought the Sanctuary was like the retreat on Azura.

Arcadia is totally different. It has an indoor hydropool with comfy beds to relax on and read. Then the other room has heated tiled beds with a view of the sea, steam rooms saunas and aromatherapy showers.

It does not have any outside space at all. We were on for 50 nights of the 2014 World cruise and if you book the package for everyday it is fantastic value. We used to go as they opened at 8am then again after the long port days to relax before dinner.

Sue

I have never been on Princess but I thought the Sanctuary was like the retreat on Azura.

Arcadia is totally different. It has an indoor hydropool with comfy beds to relax on and read. Then the other room has heated tiled beds with a view of the sea, steam rooms saunas and aromatherapy showers.

It does not have any outside space at all. We were on for 50 nights of the 2014 World cruise and if you book the package for everyday it is fantastic value. We used to go as they opened at 8am then again after the long port days to relax before dinner.

Sue

Thanks for the info. Sanctuary is like the Retreat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD