CAS - 2 day cruise on Breakaway

Mikkar

I just called CAS to get the rate on the 2 night CTN on the Breakaway in January. They offered me a Haven Front Facing Penthouse Suite that I'm really excited about but just wondering if a 2 night cruise will negatively affect my ADT? Also, there was no floor plan on the NCL website, so does anyone have pictures? Thanks

I just called CAS to get the rate on the 2 night CTN on the Breakaway in January. They offered me a Haven Front Facing Penthouse Suite that I'm really excited about but just wondering if a 2 night cruise will negatively affect my ADT? Also, there was no floor plan on the NCL website, so does anyone have pictures? Thanks

Have you tried you tube? we had done an cabin crawl on one of our trips and it is wonderful. I have found alot of photo's on you tube when I look into cabins-- found this one

Have you tried you tube? we had done an cabin crawl on one of our trips and it is wonderful. I have found alot of photo's on you tube when I look into cabins-- found this one

Thank you! That's just what I was looking for! I hadn't thought about you tube but I will check there first in the future.

Are they coming you this Suite? That is awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Are they coming you this Suite? That is awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, and I was shocked!!! We have to pay $122.00 per person for taxes and port charges but it's such a bargain.