2014 Bon Voyage Packages on NCL

1tarheel78

Please see bar set-up information below. If you will like to place an order, please contact our Reservations Department at*1-800-327-7030.

Please Note:*

Bar Set-Up is available for all stateroom categories.*

Bar Set-Up is not available for purchase onboard.

Bar Set-Up must be pre-arranged before the voyage and can be requested up to the day prior to sailing.

Prices are subject to change. Service fee of $3.00 & 15% service charge per bottle will be applied.

Type of Liquor, Price, Bottle Size

Bourbon/Whiskey

Seagram's 7 Crown $80 1 Ltr

Jack Daniel's Black $100 1 Ltr

Crown Royal Special Reserve $100 750 Ml

Cognac

Courvoisier VS $100 750 ml

Rémy Martin V.S.O.P $100 700 ml

Gin

Beefeater $80 1 Ltr

Bombay Sapphire $100 1 Ltr

Liqueurs

Baileys Irish Cream $100 1 Ltr

Southern Comfort $100 1 Ltr

Disaronno Amaretto $100 1 Ltr

Godiva Chocolate $100 750 Ml

Grand Marnier $100 1 Ltr

Kahlua $100 1 Ltr

Rum

Bacardi Superior $80 1 Ltr

Captain Morgan $80 1 Ltr

Scotch Whiskey

J&B Rare $80 1 Ltr

Chivas Regal $100 1 Ltr

JW Black $100 980 Ml

Tequila

Cuervo Gold $80 1 Ltr

1800 Reposado $100 750 Ml

Don Julio Reposado $120 750 Ml

Vodka

Smirnoff $80 1 Ltr

Absolut $100 1 Ltr

Grey Goose $120 1 Ltr

Grey Goose L'Orange $120 1 Ltr

Grey Goose La Poire $120 1 Ltr

When guests purchase a bottle of liquor they can choose 3 garnishes and 3 mixers from the list below once they arrive onboard.

Choose 3 mixers:

Choice of 3 garnishes:

Bloody Mary Mix

Apple slices

Pepsi

Banana

Club Soda

Carrot

Cranberry Juice

Celery

Diet Pepsi

Lemon slices

Grapefruit Juice

Lime slices

Orange Juice

Maraschino Cherries

Pineapple Juice

Orange slices

Sierra Mist

Peppers

Sweet and Sour Mix

Pineapple wedges

Tomato Juice

Pitted Olives

Tonic

Strawberries

We purchased a bottle of Glenfiddich Scotch for my hubby just a few weeks ago, for $103. Did you accidentally leave that one off the list?

This is the list Ncl sent me today after I inquired about another liquor. I copied and pasted it, but appreciate any addition as well as others I'm sure. Some lists involving recent liquor, availability and prices have been hard to come by.

This is the list Ncl sent me today after I inquired about another liquor. I copied and pasted it, but appreciate any addition as well as others I'm sure. Some lists involving recent liquor, availability and prices have been hard to come by.

One thing we have been perplexed about it the ability to purchase Absolut citron vodka before we cruise, but when we get to our cabin they provide Svedka, which costs about half of Absolut around here. After requesting they provide what we paid for to our butler, and diligent effort on his part, they ended up saying it is not available on the ship and gave us a $20 OBC to make up for the difference. The funny thing is, you see it in all of the bars and it is sold in the gift shop as well. They explained that the gift shop is an independent entity, but are the bars also??? This has happened to us on our last two cruises.

Anyway, my point is, you may order and pay for one thing, but it may not be what you find in your cabin upon arrival.

One thing we have been perplexed about it the ability to purchase Absolut citron vodka before we cruise, but when we get to our cabin they provide Svedka, which costs about half of Absolut around here. After requesting they provide what we paid for to our butler, and diligent effort on his part, they ended up saying it is not available on the ship and gave us a $20 OBC to make up for the difference. The funny thing is, you see it in all of the bars and it is sold in the gift shop as well. They explained that the gift shop is an independent entity, but are the bars also??? This has happened to us on our last two cruises.

Anyway, my point is, you may order and pay for one thing, but it may not be what you find in your cabin upon arrival.

It seems NCL wants you to acquire a taste for Svedka and shell out $20 for a trip to the ice bar! Lol